Chapter 5- Twister ?

*HILAENAS POV*
We made it back to my house. We sit down and start playing twister.
"YOU GUYS READY!" I yelled.
"Let's do this!" Mark yelled louder.
"Woah!" Jacob and jessie yelled together.
"Let me go get it. It's just right upstairs." I told them. I was going up to get it when i get scared.
"Boo!" Mark yelled jumping in front of me.
"Shit mark what the hell." I shrieked.
"Sorry babe. I love you." He smiled
"I love you too, but dont ever do that that again." He nodded and hugged me. I pulled him closer than ever. He's literally the one i love the one i can trust through anything. I love him and him only.
"Let's go ." He said.
"Come on love birds !" Jacob yelled.
"We're coming. Just wait !" Mark replied with a tone.
"Let's go." I said kissing him on his cheek. "Race you?" I laughed and started running down stairs.
"Hey ! Not fair you got a head start!" He yelled.
*MARKS POV*
"Let's go." She kissed me on the cheek. "Race you?" She laughed and got a head start.
"Hey ! Not fair you got a head start!" I yelled and started running after her.
"Catch me if you can!" She laughed. She's perfect. Hilaena is just perfect and all i have ever asked for! I would do anything for her. She is the only i will and want to love.
"I'm coming." I grabbed her waist and hugged her from behind.
"You're my everything. You're who i want to love forever." She mumbled.
"What ?" I replied pretending i didn't hear her.
"Oh nothing. Let's get our twister on!" She smiled and yelled. We all nodded.
"Okay to start off Jacob and i will start" jessie included. "Hilaena will spin the wheel, then when Jacob goes i will go, then mark."
*HILAENAS POV*
"Okay sounds good." We stated.
"LEFT HAND GREEN!" I yelled to Jacob. He nodded.
"LEFT FOOT YELLOW JESSIE!" She got up from the couch and stumbled over and put her left foot on yellow.
"MARK, RIGHT HAND BLUE!" I laughed.
As we were playing through the night we decided to have a sleep over i guess.
"Mark and Jacob sleep downstairs on the floor. Hilaena and jessie sleep on the couches i guess." We all nodded, but that's not how it went. Mark and i slept cuddled up together, while Jacob and jessie were on the couches doing the same. Ahh perfect night. I smiled then fell asleep next to the one who means the most to me.
~~~
Sorry i have been gone, dad took my phone, but I'm back!!