Chapter 4

Morning rose, time for me to go back to prison... Yay, I thought to myself exaggeration.
*skips to school*
So i came to school in a big hoodie, messy bun, and leggings.
"HILAENA!!!" I hear someone yelling. It was Mark and Blake. Then behind Blake i see this tall, really cute boy.
"Hi, I'm hunter." He held hand out.
"I'm Hilaena." I shook his hand. As we walking to the bleachers Mark didnt look happy.....
"Mark? Are you okay?" He didnt reply all i saw was tears in his eyes. I pull him close and he wrapped his arms around me and says,
"Will you be mine?"
"OMF YES! I mean yes." We laughed and he held me close and tight. I just hope i dont get hurt.... I started crying . I'm so happy .
"Hilaena are you okay ?" Blake looked at Mark and i. I nodded and he saw why i was.
"Mark let's go, go upstairs to our lockers okay?" He nodded and we walked holding hands. I haven't seen hunter since Mark asked me out.. Oh well... As we're walking upstairs that girl from 3 days walks over,
"Be careful. I told you not to."
Is she threatening me ?!
"Are you threatening me?!"
"Maybe, just watch out." Then she walked away before i could my hands on her.
*Skips to 4th*
"Jacob come sit over here." Mark yelled from across the cafeteria. Jacob nodded.
"Hey, wassup mark!" They did a handshake. "Who's that?" He asked.
"My girlfriend. Where's yours?" He smiled at me.
"She's coming right now actually." She sat down at the table next to him.
"Hi, I'm jessie." She put her hand out towards me.
"I'm Hilaena." I replied shaking her hand
"Nice to meet you."
We're finishing up eating, the same girl walked over and sat next to me with her other 2 friends..
"What do you want?" I asked with anger.
"What i have been wanting to do since this morning." She swung at me, she missed. I get up and start punching her.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO PUNCH ME ?!" Mark pulls me off. No one saw that happen but everyone at that lunch table. She gets up with a bloody nose.
"Don't try me." I mumble. Jacob, jessie, and mark are all laughing at me and clapping.
"Why are y'all clapping?"
"Bc that was amazing !" They all yell.
"Oh, you guys wanna come over after prison?" They all nodded.
*the end of the day*
I find everyone outside schoo.
"Come on let's go!" I yelled going towards my house.
"ICE!" Mark yells. I slipped but he caught me. He looked into my eyes.
"You're beautiful." He smirked blushing like crazy. I smiled back and kissed he cheek and started running again.
*MARKS POV*
Hilaena and I were running while Jacob and jessie were running behind us.
"ICE!" I yelled. I quickly ran up behind Hilaena and caught her. I looked into her eyes,
"You're beautiful" i smirked while blushing. She smiled and kissed my cheek then started running again.

~~~~~~
Should i make the chapters longer? BUT THANK YOU FOR READING :) i love you all!! Comment and vote :)