Chapter 1

Prologue

"You know what, i thought you're over him. And what is this now? Acting so dumb because of the same guy again?" Dennise asked, sounding disappointed because for the third time she saw her bestfriend this broken because of the same guy, the same reason why the hell their bestfriend changed. "And its funny, because its not us you convinced that you're over him, its you who convinced and convincing yourself all along."

"I tell myself I'm over him," she says. Facing her two bestfriends, they are in bar drinking for like 4 hours. Alyssa been drinking for like 2 bottles of Jack Daniels. Now, her tears wont stop. "I believed I was, until today when I saw him hugging her, teasing her, loving her. And it hurts." Her tear fell from her eyes.

"Sabi ko sayo Den eh, i told you lets not go to the party because she might see Kief and Mika cuddling there." Ella commented.

Dennise raised her hands, being innocent in the scenario. "I didn't say yes, and if i then i would push her to go the party because i want to show Kiefer that hey my bestfriend is already over you she's looking hot and pretty as fuck. Yan yung pinakawalan mo."

"Anong nangyare sa plano mo? Nag bago ba? Mukhang nag-sisi ba?"

Dennise shrug, "No. But, atleast Alyssa showed Kiefer that she have already moved on. Good thing atleast,"

Ella rolled her eyes, disagreeing with her plan. "Yeah i know it worked. But look at her now, mukha bang okay?"

"I know she's not. But hey, besh Ly, it will all be fine. Just cry it out loud tonight, i'll let you pass tonight but promise tomorrow will be okay. We'll help you to be okay." Dennise hug her bestfriend, showing her care, concern and love for her bestfriend.

"People keep saying that it'll be fine, that I'll get over him. But what if I don't?" She answered, "What if I'll never get over him? Will i be okay? Habang buhay na ba akong iiwas sa mga lugar na pwede ko silang makita to avoid myself getting hurt? Habang buhay na ako nakatali sa thought na 'Hindi ako maka-move on sayo' ganon?"

"I have a dumby question, does it hurt, knowing that he doesn't feel the same?" Dennise asked. Ella almost throw her glass to Den for asking dumb question.

"Really a dumb question.." Ella whispered.

"Can you shut your flappy bird lips? Not talking to you." Dennise said,

"Like hell. Do you wanna know what unrequited love feels like?" she asks, then goes on without waiting for an answer. "It's looking into his beautiful moose brown eyes right as the sun hits them and watching them melt into oceans that you know you'll never be able to see up close. It's brushing your arm against his on accident and feeling chills run down your body as he feels nothing. It's feeling something you can't explain every time you see him, as he's not even giving you a second glance." She paused for a second.

"But the worst part?"  she chokes out, tears filling her throat "It's knowing that no matter how much I wanted him, he chose her, he chose her, and he chose her. And it breaks me down once again." And she broke down. Den and Ella was surprise.

They don't know how to approach Alyssa, how to keep their besh friends calm but hug her instead.

"I told you Alyssa, choosing Kiefer in the start, letting him enter in your heart is a bad idea, and loving him was the worst part. But we let you, because you said you're happy. And as long as you are, we are too. I told you also that i can defend you with your haters i can fight all of them just to protect you, but hey, are you really not gonna defend yourself? People are jumping into conclusions that you're just a rebound of that Ravena, that you started flirting with him to get attention of others, and here you are, avoiding all the questions, all the questions left unanswered. Hahayaan mo nalang yun? Na ganon tingin sayo ng mga tao? Na malandi? Na rebound? Na ang isang--" Dennise.

"Totoo naman kasi diba Dennise? Totoo namang rebound lang ako? Totoo namang nilandi ko si Kiefer dahil matagal ko na siyang gusto? Totoo naman lahat sinasabi nila eh.." Alyssa breaks down even more.

"Its not! Ano ka ba Alyssa? Si Kiefer ang lumapit sayo! At alam mong minahal ka talaga ni Kiefer.."

"Oo minahal nya ako pero mas mahal niya si Mika. Kaya nga ang saya saya niya diba? Kaya ang saya saya niya kanina sa party. And Im happy for him. And if this is how that makes him happy then I am happy even the truth is this is really killing me." Alyssa said and cry.

--

(A/N: new story hehe hope everyone will like it