Chapter 20

Camila's pov

"Y/n?" Someone said.

Y/n let go and looked behind me. I turned around and saw ally.

"Ally hey." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Why did you kiss Camila? Aren't you with Shay?"

I turned around to look at y/n.

"I'm just gonna go." I gave y/n a small smile and walk out of the bathroom.

Y/n pov

"So?" Ally says. She walked a few more steps towards me. She crossed her arms like she was mad or something.

"I can explain." I tried sounding convincing.

"Then go ahead." Ally demanded.

"I came in here and I didn't know Camila was In here. It was awkward and I don't know. She left but I- I made the move not her." I tried explaining to ally.

"Why y/n. Your better then that. Why would you cheat especially with a girl that broke your heart." She looked at me disappointedly. Ally's always been the mom in the group. She's been there for everyone and mostly for me.

"I don't know. I still miss her." I said in frustration.

"I know. But if you really want to be with her, break up with Shay, and tell her what happened." I nod at ally,

"I'll talk to you later and thanks ally." I walk towards ally and kiss her
forehead. I walk out of the bathroom with just one thing on my mind Camila.

It's last period, which means I have 4 hours to decide if I should tell Shay what happened or not, or if I should break up with her or not.

"Okay class, since it's almost senior graduation. I decided to give y'all one last project." Mrs. Wilson says.

The whole class groans. "Settle down, it's really easy don't worry."

"You and you partner will have to come up with a poem, song, or even an essay explaining how your class trip to Brazil went. It's an easy A." 

Everyone got up and went to their partners aka their friends.

"One more thing, your partners are gonna be the person you stayed with in the same hotel room and airplane flight."

"Great." I sigh.

I look around for Camila and see her talking to dinah.

She giggles at something Dinah says. God she's so beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes, plump pink lips and-

"Y/n." Mani says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah what's up?" I smile nervously.

"I don't want to work with Dinah. I still love her!" She says loudly.

Everyone looks at her, fuck they heard her. I give her a look. She looks at be worried. I look behind her and see Dinah looking at her weirdly and Camila looking at me surprised.

Mani looks around the room even behind her. She looks at Dinah and runs out of the room.

Dinah gets up and runs after mani.

Normanis pov

Why the hell did I say that? Especially out loud I think.

I run in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. There's tears on my cheek.

I go into an empty stall and sit down.

"Normani?" A voice said. I can recognize that voice anywhere. Dinah I thought.

"She's not here." I say.

"Please open up I want to talk."

"About what."

"What you said."

I open the restroom door and see Dinah standing with a worried face.

I walk out and look at her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? I'm sorry, for being stupid and ever falling for you." I say.

"No Mani."

"Just leave me alone okay?" She walks closer to me.

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because I- I love- love you." She grabs me by my waist and kisses me passionately.