Chapter 13

Your pov

"Your really cute when you giggle." I said.

Shay looked down shyly.

"And your beautiful naturally." She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She looked at my lips and bit her lips. I looked at her lips as well and leaned in.

"Y/n!" I heard someone say in a hurtful voice. I turned and saw Normani crying.

"Mani what the hell happened?" I grabbed to my arms. She was in my arms crying and crying. I looked around and realized we were still at the party.

"Hey mani." I let go of her and looked her in the eyes. Tears were on her cheeks. Her eyes were read and puffy.

"Let's go to my hotel room okay? Then we can talk about this." She nodded and cried silently.

"Shay, can you please take us to the hotel." I asked her.

"Yes, of course." We walked towards her car and got in. I was in the back seat with mani. And Shay was driving.

We got to the hotel and mani was still in my arms. She let go and went to my hotel room. I followed her.

She sat down on my bed and I looked at her face. She wasen't crying anymore but I could still see red in her eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Dinah." She looked down. I put my hands to a fist ready to kill that bitch. But mani saw my fist.

"Don't y/n, please just leave it alone." She said.

"Fine, are you tired? Do you want anything?" She shaked her head.

"I just wanna sleep." I nodded and layed down next to her. Her head was on my shoulder and beside my right boob. My arm was around her and her leg was on top of mine.

I heard her little snore and I closed my eyes trying to sleep as well.