Chapter 15

August's Pov
Man why can't she call like everybody else. Even Cherese calls before coming. And speaking of my cousin, I'm spending today with her. I ain't seen her in a minute. Right now I'm waiting for her at the Cheesecake Factory.
She gets here and she is bombarded by fans. This happens everywhere she goes. I find it hilarious. Most of her fans are taller than she is.
Cherese: Hey Aug.
Me: Wassup midget.
Cherese: Hahaha shut up. I pass the height requirements for being a midget.
Me: Barely.
Cherese: Keep it up. You gon make me slap you.
Me: Whatever.
Cherese: Why did you call me up here? I know it's not about my height.
Me: My mama is here.
Cherese: Now? She said two weeks.
Me: Finally someone who sees my point.
Cherese: Damn. My mama did the same thing.
Me: Tina is here too?
Cherese: Yes she's here. Both her and my dad. They said two weeks too.
Me: Damn. That's odd.
Cherese: I honestly think they came to be nosy.
Me: Same. But I also think they came to see what they think is wrong.
Cherese: We both know what the first thing is.
Both of us: No sex before marriage.
We both were just laughing at this because our households are exactly alike.
Cherese: Its just bad because they're here at the same time.
Me: Forreal.
Cherese: I think I know what we could do to keep them from saying a lot.
This is one of the reasons why I love my cousin. She knows what to do.
Me: Talk to me.
Cherese: We can go through with their plot but act as if we don't do the stuff they find morally wrong.
Me: Let's do it.
Cherese: They gon be mad as hell.
Me: I know but I don't know about you but I'm hungry.
Cherese: I am too. Now let's order some food.
We are evil as hell. I love my cousin.