"I am sorry Aanya." She said. Ok this just gets weird and weird. Why is she sorry.?

"For what? You didn't do anything Sarah." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What I am about to tell you. That's why I am sorry." She said. She is scaring me now.

"Sarah.... Come to the point please. You are scaring me." I said.

"Aanya... Kaden is using you." She said looking pity at me.

"What..!!????" Now I am getting angry. She doesn't have any right to say anything about him or for that matter me. She just flew out of my life, in these past months.

" Kaden.. He is using you Aanya. He just wants to win his Bet." She said.

"Sarah! Wtf. Are you in your right mind? What bet.?" I said. I was scared right now. What is this girl speaking?

"I am telling you the truth darling. He had made a bet with Dominic, that he will make you fall for him till the end of this year. He is just playing with you Aanya. He doesn't like you. He just wants to win that stupid bet with Dominic." She said with so much sadness in her eyes.

"YOU ARE LYING SARAH!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS...?" I yelled at her.

"Why would I do anything to you Aanya. You are my best friend. And what I am saying is absolutely true. He did make a bet and is using you just for his bet. If u still don't believe me go ask anyone from the team." She said.

He can't do this. What Sarah is saying cannot be true. It can't be, no it's not true. I know my Kaden, he would never use me.

"I don't know why but whatever you saying or heard from where ever, it's not true. HE CAN'T DO THIS."

"I heard some1 talk about it Aanya. I am not bluffing. Please believe me. I care for you darling." She said.

I can't take it anymore, I left the classroom. Tears running freely from my eyes. He can't do this. I am sure Sarah misunderstood.

I was crying like hell and didn't see where I was going, and bumped into someone and fell on the ground. I just started crying there itself. Two arms picked me up and hugged me.

"What happened Aanya? Why are you crying so much?" Seth asked.(Seth is the jock player that she helps in studies.)

I lifted my face and saw him looking at me with concern. I just broke into sobs. He took me a classroom and made me sit.

"Aanya. You need to tell me who made you cry.? What the fu*k happened?"

Sarah's word replay in my mind 'If you still don't believe me than ask anyone from the team'

"Seth, will you tell me the truth if I ask u something?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Ofcourse Aanya. What is it?" He asked.

"Did Kaden make a B..Bet on me with Dominic?" I asked shuttering.

Seth just went pale. Just looking at him I knew my answer but my heart didn't want to believe it.

"Seth?"

"Who told you?" was his answer.

"JUST TELL ME YES OR NO SETH." I yelled at him, trying not to cry.

"Yes. It's true. He did make a bet with Dominic." He finally said it. My heart shattered into tiny pieces. I can't believe he did this. All those caring words and helping me was just for a bet. He played with my feelings just for a fu*king bet. I was crying on Seth but didn't care if I was messing his shirt.

The next thing I know I was being picked up by Seth bridal style and he placed me in the car. I didn't knew where was he taking me but when Tori's house came into view I couldn't have been more grateful to him. He told Tori everything that he knew and left me there. I didn't want to look at Kaden's face. I hate him. Tori called my parent and told them that I am staying the night at her place and made me sleep in her bed.

Next day was the party, and I am not going. I just want to cry in my bed. But Tori and Sarah were not letting me stay at home. They came and forced me to wear the beautiful dress that I and Tori got from the mall. I was least interested in what were they doing. They did my makeup and Hair and here I am in front of Chelsea's house with Tori, Sarah and Seth. Seth was also there by me all the time but as a friend and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Kaden has been calling me and texting me from yesterday night but thanks to Tori she has blocked him in every way possible. She says 'He doesn't deserve you. You will find a much better person' I seriously hope so, because from now on I don't want to be near him EVER.

We entered the house and the party was on full flow. Seth was holding me by my waist and making a way for us to go to the bar. We ordered our drink. Sarah and Tori went to the dance floor to dance, I wasn't feeling like dancing so I and Seth stayed back. After sometime I was feeling dizzy and I wasn't able to stand without support. Seth must have noticed it because he took ahold of me asked me if I was ok. And then he took me to a room and placed me on the bed. Next day morning when I woke up I was clearly confused where I am and remembered everything but not clearly. The first thing I did was to check that I had my clothes on or not. Because I have heard a lot stories like this to think anything before checking. Thankfully I had all my clothes on. Then I noticed Seth sleeping on the couch. I woke him up and he told me that some1 must have spiked my drink so he brought me here in room.

I am the luckiest person to have friends like them. I love all of them dearly. And that was the moment I decided I didn't need Kaden to make me feel loved, I have my friends.

***********************

Hiee  My Readers....

So thats Chapter 6. Hope you like it.

Phew!!! This has to be longest chp i have wrote. Next chp will be Back to Present. Yeah.!! 

So now we know why does Aanya hates Kaden so much. What do you guys think

Meet you guys on next Sunday, with a new uptade.

Vote & Comment.

Love u all....! :*