Chapter 61: Just friends.

Start from the beginning

" Hmm? Didnt your set just finished a while ago ? "

" Well I was searching for my lady for almost 15 minutes "

" You should have called ? "

He chuckled lowly and I heard a slap and I think Matt just gave him a slap on the back.

" Well, I havent thought of it, so ... Yeah , I gotta go , I'll see you later "

" Okay, take care. "

He hung up and I returned inside, still no signs of Matty waking up at any moment.

" Well ? "

" Still nothing , anyway Alex is coming "

" Oh I know "

He chuckled and grunt, he came towards me and pat my shoulder then left the room.

I glanced at Matty who was still asleep on the make shift bed. Still had his dextrose on his hand. Poor guy must have worked a lot.

" ahem ? "

I looked back to see Alex standing I silently came up close to him and he had a grin on his face.

" Hello "

" Hi "

I smiled and he lightly pecked me on my lips.

" I missed you "

He hugged me not so tightly when I felt him backed away a little.

I look at him and saw where he was looking, I turn back to see that Matty was pointing daggers onto Alex.

" Oh, Matty, you're awake "

I came to his aid ,and he smiled gently at me and averted his gaze from Alex.

" What happened ? "

His voice was hoarse as ever and I gave him a bottle of water. He drank a lot and put it down then looked at me and to Alex's direction.

" Oh... Right. Alex ? "

He rolled his eyes annoyingly and nodeded to the exit and without a minute he was gone. I sighed and glanced at Matty. Who was looking directly at me.

" So it's true you really got back together? Its not some shit about tour innit ? Its not fake right ? "

" It's all real, we're giving it another more chance. He changed, and I love him so much to let him go. "

He sighed and looked at me again.

" Im sorry for the disturbance, I know its not a good time to be here and now Im stuck in this-"

" Matty you're my bestfriend. Its okay. Alright ? "

" Yeah your boyfriend seems to get the news that ' Im your bestfriend . "

He said sarcastically.

" He needs to learn how to deal with it . Just understand him. I know the two of you had issues ever since. "

" he's being immature to be jealous AT ME. Im too far for being your boyfriend. Or if I can even steal you from him. You dumped me . Remember ? "

I looked at him sadly, and he just budged it off while looking at another direction.

" How long do I have to stay here? "

" The tour with you guys are coming next month, do you have any planned gigs for this month ? "

" I think None. Were all in a month break before going to this tour."

" Well if you want to stay with us, you can just tell me "

" If it's alright ? "

" I think it's okay "

" Fine then, i'll just contact George "

" I'll be back later "

I smiled slightly at him and went outside where I found Alex smoking his cigarette and looking at a distance, I sighed quietly and walk towards him.

" Al... "

He hums in response and threw his cigarette on the floor and burn it out using his shoe, and he looked at me.

" So how is he ? "

" I want him to stay here for a month, and besides the tour with them will be after this month "

" Huh ? Why'd he have to be here' "

" Josh will take care of him. He has to be assisted to see if he's being a wanker "

Alex rolled his eyes and put his hands to his back pockets. I sighed and hugged him. Which surprised him.

" Please trust me ? "

He grunted.

" I trust you it's jus' Matty whom I dont trust "

" Why ? "

He scrubbed my back slightly and hugged me back.

" He's Matty . That guy doesnt stop until he gets what he wants "

I siged and hold his hand.

" Alex, can you please trust him this time ? "

" It's hard to trust a person Lana. Especially to those people who Broke my trust "

" But Al... "

" What ?! "

He said irritatingly and dropped my hand.

" I'll be a my bus. I'll see you later "

" Alexander. "

I said sternly but he just left . I sighed and massaged my temples and went back to the tent.

" Matty... "

" I's a'right, Im fine. Im sorry that Im the one who caused you and your 'boyfriend' some problem. "

" Matty, dont go "

" I have to, and besides, I just came here to talk to you, but since your Boyfriend doesnt let me be, then I'll leave. I'll see you in a month "

" Okay. It seems like I dont have a choice then "

He chuckled slightly.

" Yeah well, you have, but then you picked the wrong one "

He smiled slightly and took his bag and left. I felt hurt by hearing him say those words. Why does it have to be like this ? My bestfriend hates my boyfriend, and alex feels te same way towards matty.

" What should I do ? "

A/N : greetings loved readers thank you for all the support you've given this story of mine. At first I didnt really expect readers of my story, but now I was surprised and thankful for you guys. im sorry for the long wait Im just so busy and Had some writers block. Anyway thank you :)
- Phia