Ch 31 The End Is The Start

One month passed the incident. Cole had been resting in the hospital while his friends visited him after school. The doctor clarify he recover quickly and was allowed to leave.

After he return back home his parents decided to celebrate for Cole recovered. They invited their close friends as well.

"I'm glad Cole is alright" Chad stated with sobs.

"Stop crying, you're a grown up man" Kevin remark feeling awkward by it.

"Has he been that way lately?" Kayla asked.

"You have no idea. When Cole return he won't leave the boy alone" Astrid answer who cradle sleeping Ayla.

"As a father his worry about his son condition" Eliza responded.

"It's better than Roxy. Ryan pass out when she told us Zack is her boyfriend. From then on he kept watching the both of them like a hawk" Flora stated.

"Is it fine with Roxy?" Kayla asked.

"No. Roxy threathen to run away if he keeps on doing it" Flora answer.

"Well he just worry" Eliza responded.

"How Ash doing?" Flora asked.

"His fine plus he said his really having fun with the new experience" Astrid answer then Ayla stir and woke up.

"You sleep too much" Astrid stated looking at her daughter.

"I wonder how Ayla grew up to be like?" Eliza question.

"She be just her. Though she have troubles from her protective father along side protective brothers" Astrid answer.

"That's right" Flora responded.

Meantime//

"You recover in just a short time. As expect of my nephew" Sara stated  with a proud laugh.

"Do you have to laugh that way?" Shane responded.

"Thanks Aunt Sara" Cole replied though felt a bit awkward by her laughed.

"By the way do you have a girlfriend?" Kaz suddenly asked.

"Why do you ask such a question? his practically still young" Jessica remark.

From a distance Cole sees Alyssa talking to Shawn. He stare at her expression and let's out a slight frown watching her giggling with joy probably Shawn had joke about something.

"If you have problems tell me about it ok" Shawn responded as he pat her head and Alyssa smiled brightly.

Cole approached towards them and grabbed Alyssa on the shoulder pulling her against his chest. Alyssa and Shawn was surprised by his sudden move.

"What's wrong with him?" Kaz asked Jessica curiously.

"She's my daughter in law" Chad responded from behind before Jessica could give an answer.

"You're not the one to decide" Astrid stated smacking him at the back of his head.

"But she's perfect for it. Alyssa is kind-hearted and loving. Not to mention she can sing and also really beautiful" Chad clarify.

"My Roxy is great as well. She's bold and friendly. She's gorgeous and amazing in sports just like her awesome dad" Ryan stated proudly.

"My Kathy is the best. She's brilliant and a magnifcent pianist. She won lot's of awards even since elementary school" Kevin joins in the conversation.

"Come on guys let's not get too much excited" Kaz responded trying to calm them down.

Then they look at him with a fiery glare. "Who do you think is the best?!" they question together.