Ch 16 Couple?

It was Saturday and as usual Kathy and Alyssa went over to Roxy house.
Strange because currently Roxy was walking back and forth in her bedroom that confused her two friends.

"Is there something wrong?" Alyssa asked.

Roxy sat in front of her two friends.

"I have my first date tomorrow" she answered.

...............

"Eh!!" Alyssa and Kathy responded.

The two girls got closed to Roxy and twinkled their eyes egearly.

" That is so great!" Kathy said and Alyssa nod her head, agreed with what Kathy had just said.

"This is a good chance, what if he ask to become a couple" Kathy said happily.

"A couple?.." Roxy mumbled the sentence that she noticed was strange.

"What's wrong Roxy?" Alyssa asked.

"It's indeed odd.." Roxy replied.

"About what?" Kathy asked.

"Do I want to become a couple with Ash?" Roxy had a puzzled expression ponder about what will unfold.

"But you like him don't you, though this is your first date but still you both look like a couple to me" Kathy explained.

"Really?" Roxy responded back.
Still in a puzzled dazed state.

"I thought about going on dates but it never crossed my mind being a couple"

The couple word linger on Roxy mind when she went to sleep and continue on the next morning after she woke up.

Roxy wore casual clothes although she wore that are beautiful.
It's noticeable she consider looking great on her first date, plus she's going out with the boy she likes so much.

Afterwards Ash bring her to a cafe near a lake. It was new cafe and has been known for couples to go.

"This is really beautiful.." Roxy mumbled amazed by the view appeareanced when she entered.

A waiter direct them to their table where they could get a view of the sparkling lake. Ash pulled the chair for Roxy and after Roxy had sat down he pushed gently inside. He proceed to the other chair and sat down.

He ordered foods to eat and the both of them began talking casually.

"This is really amazing" Roxy commented still amazed gazing around.

"Thank you for bringing me to this place Ash"

"You're welcome" Ash replied.

The boy stared at the girl in front of him smiling brightly looking around. His eyes was shaking with tenderness emotion

"I'm feeling really nervous.." Roxy finally responded bashful that startled Ash a bit however he averted his attention back to Roxy.

"I am too actually.." he mumbled.

Coincidence, they gave a quick glanced at each other. Realized what they both did Roxy and Ash looked away.

Roxy stared at her lap thinking she should be the same as she way normally with Ash but her mind would not let her because it repeatedly shouted you're out on a date with him.

Suddenly inside her mind it pop about something she too began to wonder.

"Ash this is kind of stupid question but why do you like me?" Roxy face already became red feeling embarrassed to asked such query.