Ch 10 I Love Singing

Ash, Cole, Jax, Roxy and Kathy was walking by the clubs sections when they heard someone singing in the music room.

They all listen to it carefully and was pretty amazed by the beautiful voice whom owns it.

"Woahh that's some great voice" Roxy said.

"Yeahh I wonder who it is?" Jax said and they all slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

Alyssa was standing in front of the mirror singing, the shining lights from the bulbs reflected on her as her enchanted voice filled the soundless room into a captivating scene.

"It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell 'em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Na na na
Na na na
You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting

Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says

At that same moment her friends clapped their hands astonished by the kind blonde wonderful singing which made Alyssa jolt up because she didn't expected them to find her in the music room.

"Woahh Alyssa that was so cool!" Roxy commented astound.

"Yeah! when did you learn to sing like that?" Jax asked curious with wonder.

"Ohh it's just something I do in my spare time" the kind blonde replied shyly feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Well you are Austin Ross daughter, the greatest singer in the world" Roxy said.

"Ohh! you should definitely enter the school talent show" Kathy suggested eagerly.

"W-what?!.. I should not" Alyssa responded even though she liked singing she was afraid to sing in front of an audience and not to mention the other issue she wanted to avoid.

"Why not? you have such a beautiful voice, right guys?" Kathy responded back.

"Yeah!" everyone agreed right away.

Alyssa gave a trouble expression which Roxy noticed immediately.

"Alright guys lets not pressure her,
we should respect Alyssa decisions" Roxy said.

"Y-Yeahh.. sorry Alyssa" Kathy apologies nicely.

"It's fine.." the kind blonde replied.

Lunch break//

Alyssa was at the rooftop watching the skies and the cloud while humming her favourite song.

As she kept on going she heard a clapping sound that startled her and turning around she saw Ash leaning against the wall.

"Ash..."

"You have a nice voice Alyssa.." he complimented as he sat next to her.

"Thank you.." she replied back.