Chap.6 What Happened

Ok, so I went on Wattpad today, and checked my stories, and I was sooooo shocked when I saw that I have 1k reads! Before I start this chapter, I just really want to say thank you for sticking with me. I love you guys! Thanks again!

Chapter 6

What happened

Gabriel's POV

I was walking along the school hall to my next class. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guy that started a fight with us this morning.

He had labelled me a faggot, because of the way I looked. Well, I labelled hin a druggie, and the best part about it? I'm actually right. We looked into every student and teacher that has and does attended or worked here.

But there was one person that we couldn't find anything on. And it just had to be the girl that saved our asses this morning. Ever since I saw her, I knew she was going to be trouble. And I was right. Again. Strike two to Gabe. I was alone. I had this lesson alone, with none of the other boys.

I know that walking these halls alone was a bad thing, but being in a group doesn't seem to help either. Proof? This morning. We were attacked by the druggie this morning and had to be saved by a girl. And I could see it in his eyes, everyone could, he was afraid of her.

At first, I didn't see why. She was gorgeous, even when her hair was a bit of a mess. But, then I understood. She, out of everyone in this school, I had found our, was the only one that has ever threatened him, and because of the fact that she didn't fear him, it scared him to death.

But he still provoked her. I was dragged out of my thoughts by him walking up to me with his gang of idiots that stayed with him because he scares them and they don't want to get hurt by them. Yup, I've done my homework.

"What do you want." I demanded annoyed as he blocked my way to my next class. Without words, his gang of idiots picked me up and dragged me into a nearby closet that doesn't look like it has been used in years.

They started hitting me, punching me, kicking me, telling me that I didn't deserve to live, that I was a faggot and that no one likes me. After a while, they got bored and walked away, but not before writing something on the wall in a thick red liquid, and with a sick feeling in my stomach, I realised that it was my blood. They closed the door to the old closet and I could here there sick chuckles drift away, and I let myself slip into darkness, wondering that if I was found, I would be alive or not.

It could of been hours later, but the next thing I knew, I feel slim, soft, feminine arms wrap around my waist helping me up. I could feel the person shaking, almost as if the proton was crying. I wonder why? Who is it? Why do they care?

Half-lidded, and in pain, I told the person instructions on how to get to where I knew I should go. After a little while, I heard a gentle knock on what seemed to be a wooden door, and I smiled slightly, knowing that whoever it was, had gotten me there. They had cared enough to help me, and didn't question me. However, all throughout the journey, I felt the person that was helping me shaking.

Why? Was the last thing I wondered as my eyes greeted the comforting sound of silence and the sight of pitch black, covering me like a blanket, as I drifted out of consciousness.

*
*
*
I was greeted back to the brightness of the world and was instantly swarmed with worriedly questions from Doc. Always a good doctor inside the hospital, and out. Wouldn't change a goddamn motherfucking thing about him though.

"Why does my fucking head feel like it has been run over a shit tonne of times?" I shout, wincing at the sudden loud noise. I look through the room, and see the girl that helped me this morning with tear steaks right down her face.

"Are you ok?" She whispered softly to me. Almost afraid. Please don't be afraid of me trouble.

"Apart of the fact that my head feels like chair, my body feels like a load of trucking trucks have been dropped on it and my pride, then I'm just god damned dandy." I say sarcastically. She winces, almost as if I had hit her in the face. My face displayed confusion, and another set of fresh tears stream down her face silently as her shoulders shake.

"Mr Coleman, do you realize that we only just got her to calm down?" Me B asked annoyed. He looked at her, sadly, almost praying that she calmed down, almost as if he felt her pain.

She wiped her face, and whispered to me, "I'm so sorry this happened to you Gabriel. I'm so, so sorry!" She bit her lip harshly.

"Why are you sorry? Were you the one that beat me up? No! Please don't feel bad about something that you didn't do!" I begged her softly.

"Indirectly, I sorta caused it, but, I guess you're kinda right." She replied. And I was even more confused than before. No one tells me anything! What have I missed here that seems so important? Nobody says anything for a while. Until the silence becomes to much for me.

"Ok, what the trucking hell have I missed here? You don't know how shit is being out of the loop!" I call. Doc rolls his eyes, and Sang bites her lip.

"Mr Coleman, what have I already told you about vulgar language? It isn't appreciated at this moment, or ever." He raised his eyebrow, daring me to challenge him. Not happening, I think, and he knows it. I scowl at him.

And they fill me in.

Oh boy.