Chapter 28

"Rydel, do we have another guest?" Stormie asks, looking at the empty seat next to Riker. "I didn't set that up." Rydel chuckles. A few seconds later, the doorbell rang. "I did." Amber smiles and immediately stood to run to the door. "When?" Aylynn raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, come on in." Amber says. They heard the sounds of their heels clicking on the wooden floor coming closer to them . "Hey guys, this is Vanessa." Amber introduced. "Hey." Vanessa smiles. She has dark black hair with the same big brown eyes as Laura's.

"Vanessa?" she heard. Vanessa turns to Laura's direction with a shocked face. "Laura?" she smiles widely as Laura ran to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"You guys know eachother?" Riker asked, completely confused. "This is my little sister." Vanessa says, with one arm around Laura's shoulder. "I thought you were in Arizona?" Laura says, looking up at her big sister. "I just got back a few days ago." Vanessa smiles and hugs her side.

"You're still small." she chuckles. Laura pouts and crossed her arms on her chest. "Is that a bad thing?" Laura asks sarcastically. "Yes, my dear sister. It is." they giggled. "Hi, I'm Rydel, Riker's sister. You must be his girlfriend." Rydel smiles politely, hiding her excitement.

"I'm Vanessa, and I am." Vanessa walks over to Rydel to shake her hand. "You're kidding, right? You don't have to shake my hand if you're gonna be my sister-in-law!" Rydel giggles and hugs her. Vanessa chuckles and hugs back.

"Hi, Vanessa. I'm Stormie, Riker's mother and 4 other children." she glares at her kids and smiles politely at Vanessa. "Hi, Stormie." she smiles back and shook her hand. "And I'm Mark, the father of this family." he says simply.

"Really? Cause you're certainly not acting like one. I thought you were the dick in this family." Ross glares. "Ross," Laura whispers. "What?" Ross says, clearly annoyed. Laura looks down to her shoes, "Nothing." she mumbles. Ross rolls his eyes and walks away from her.

"Asshole."

-

After the others introduced themselves, they sat back down. Ross and Laura changed their seats. Ross was between Amber and Rocky and Laura was between Rydel and Vanessa. But their seats are still near, just across from each other.

"How long have you been with Riker?" Laura asks her big sister. "About 4 months." she replied and scoops up some fried chicken from her plate. "How about you?" she asks before she puts the silverware into her mouth.

"Uh.." she trails. She could feel Ross's eyes on her, it sent shivers down her spine. "That's not important." she chuckles, hiding her pain. She looks down on her plate, playing with the eggs with her fork.

"Laur, you okay?" Her sister asked, very confused. "Uh, yeah. Fine." Rydel looks at her, then at Ross. She mouths, "What did you do?" and a glare. Ross looks at his sister and shrugs. She rolled her eyes and began speaking. "Ross, may I talk to you? In private?" She asks.

"Can't it wait?"

"Nope. Let's go." Rydel stood up, placing her napkin on her chair. She walks over to Ross, pulling his ear in the process. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" He says repeatedly.

Rydel took her little brother into the hall and slamming him to the wall. "What did you do?" She glares. "Nothing! I swear!" He puts his arms up in surrender. "Besides, if I did do something, why would it matter to you?" He asks.

"Because, she's my friend. I know I just met her, but I have a strong feeling that we'll be best friends. And if you break her heart, I will break your bones." She threatened.

His eyes widened. "And my face?" He asks, quite frightened.

"You won't even be having a face anymore." She glares even more, if that was possible.

Better to make this a great night for her, he thought.

-------------------

A/N ~

I'm so sorry for not updating a new chapter! :(( I'll try to update daily! :))

And I updated a new book called, "One Night Stand", it has mature content so read at your own risk.

And if you'd like, you can check out my other books. :)) I'm not forcing you to do anything, it's just a suggestion. :))

Very much appreciated if you guys read my other books. Thank youu! :3

Anw, see you lovelies tomorrow! <3

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW