Chapter 22

"Can we take a break?" A backup dancer whined. "Natalie! You're a dancer, get used to it!" Danny, the brother of Natalie, glared. "Dan!" she whined more. "Don't make me tell mom about this!" he said.

"Can we please go back to rehearsal?" Matt asked. The siblings sighs and glares at each other. "Fine." they said still glaring at each other. "You know what? You can kill each other's guts at home. You'll have knives to go with it." Mandy, the mean girl of the whole dance company -- and also been trying to get into Danny's pants, laughed.

"How about I kill you with a knuckle sandwich!?" Natalie yells and jumped on her. "Hey! This is a dancing studio! Not a wrestle match!" Todrick yells. "Uh, how come you're not doing anything?" Ross asked the petite brunette dancer.

She shrugs and looks at him. "It's like this everyday. The siblings will argue, Mandy will say something, Natalie will get mad and jump on her, the choreographer will yell but yet, nobody will listen. So, I'm kinda used to it." she explains.

"I'm sorry, who's Mandy?" he raised an eyebrow.

Didn't I just say it earlier? The mean girl! Trying to get into Danny's pants! Gee, Ross, keep up.

"She's the meanest girl in the dance company. She's also been trying to get into Danny's pants for 3 years now." she explains.

I said that!

"Who's Danny?" he asked again.

"He's Danny." she pointed. "He's Natalie's big brother. He's a player but he's loyal to some girls. Only the girls who are nice to him. If they're slutty, mean or anything, game over for you." she explains. "Luckily, I'm one of the girls who he's loyal to." she said.

"Have you guys had a thing?" he asked her. She shook her head and giggles. "He's like a big brother to me. He's nice, loyal and over-protective of me. That's what he does to girls who he's loyal to, but he mostly do those big brother things to me." she smiles.

"Do you like him?" he asked with curiosity. "What did I just say? He's like a big brother to me. I wouldn't want to date my big brother." she shivers. She looks at him with one of her eyebrows rose. "Why am I talking to you again?" she asked and backed away.

"Because you can't resist me." he smirks.

"Oh, yes. I can't resist you. Please, Ross. Date me." she says sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Asshole." she mumbles.

"Bitch! That's my fucking hair!" they hear Mandy yelled. "I don't care, you fucking bitch!" Natalie yells and pulled her hair.

-

"So, how's your day?" His mother asked. "It was good." he nods at his mom. "Okay, why the hell are sweaty?" she washed her hands with soap so she can clean off the sweat smell. "Oh, I was at a dancing studio." he says and drank a bottle of water.

"May I ask why?" she raised an eyebrow as she dried her hands in a towel. "The New Years Eve party. We're performing." he said and ate a grape.

He spit out the grape almost immediately. "Dammit. Forgot those were fake fruits." he coughed. "Sweetie, are you okay? Do you need water?" his mother asked as she pats his back. "Okay, ew." she says with disgust and runs to the sink to wash her hands.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." he says sarcastically.

---------------------------

A/N ~

Heyy~

How are you guys? So, I wanna confirm, yes. Laura is famous but she doesn't consider herself famous. I just wanna throw that out there. This wasn't in the description because she doesn't consider herself famous and I hope it's all clear now. It'll make sense later in the story.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! And I'm also glad because people are still reading this :D

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW