Chapter 17

"We have to what!?" she yells. "I said we have to —" "I know what you said!" she cuts. "What are we gonna do? Who the hell is cupid?" she panics.

"Probably some stalker. But, they did promise to make our lives better." he nods. "Yeah, better, in a living hell!" she rolled her eyes. "Can you calm down? Am I that a horrible person?" he asked.

"Yes! You're just cocky and obnoxious! Plus, you're the biggest player in Hollywood. News will be flying all around when they found out that the biggest player in Hollywood is married to a normal girl." she rants.

"So? I don't care. I live through that for my whole life." he shrugs. "But I don't. I'm not used with public." she says and sighed.

"Fine. Well, we have to make it a secret." he says. "How? You're famous. It's easy for them to find out stuff about you. And paparazzi is everywhere. How are you gonna escape all that?" she raises an eyebrow.

"There's only one thing left to do." he sighed. "What?" she asked with curiosity. He looks at her with a serious look glued on his face.

"Runaway with me."

-

"Wait, what did you do exactly?" Raylee Marie Lynch, the 2nd youngest out of the Lynch siblings, asked her brother.

"I might have accidentally made Amber angry. Just, a little." Rocky laughs nervously. "Oh, you are so dead." Raylee laughs.

They hear footsteps coming from the stairs as they stopped their conversation. "Hey, baby." Rocky says nervously. "I'm mad at you." she glares.

"Aw, isn't she cute?" he says as he pinched her cheeks. She slapped his hands away and glared harder — if that was possible. "Don't touch me." she says and walked away.

"Damn, what did you do?" Riker asked his little brother. "I just did a harmless prank on her. It was supposed to be a payback prank." he huffs.

"Did that dumb thing worked?" Raylee asked and sat down on the couch. He shook his head and sighs. "What am I supposed to do to get her back?" he asked his siblings.

"Well, you have two options." Raylee said and held up two fingers. "Those are?" he looks at her with hope.

"Option one, you can break up with her and forget her." Raylee said. "No! That's not even an option!" Rocky glared at his little sister. "Can you chill? I'm going through my second option." she rolled her eyes.

"Option two, you can get her back by doing a very romantic gesture." she smiles. "I'd go with the second one." she continues.

"Like what?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I know." Ayleen popped up.

"What the hell, Ayleen!? You almost made me yet my damn pants!" Riker yelled. "Please, get over it." she says and sat down. "I have an idea to get her back." she smiles.

"How?" Rocky asked. "Well, it's simple. But, just the way she likes it." she smirks.

"Huddle up." she says as they made the huddle. "So, here's the plan."

-

"You're gonna what!?" Blake yells through the phone. "Hush! You can't tell anybody!" she says on the phone.

"Damn, you guys have a really bipolar relationship." Blake says.

"Blake!"

"Sorry!"

"Dinner!" Ross yells from the kitchen.

"He cooked?" Blake asked in disbelief. "Apparently." she says. "I have to go. Bye!" she hung up and puts the phone down.

"Hey! Dinner!" he yells again.

"I'm coming!" she shouted annoyed.

------------------------

A/N ~

This turned out to be a boring chapter. But, Dove_Liv_Cameron 's character came! Also aaloveu2 's character came back! Woo! Let's recap, They're gonna get married, Amber's mad but they have a plan, but are they really gonna runaway together?

Pft, I like to see how that went.

But, other suggestions are opened! :)

R5's :
Cousin - **Girl or Guy**
Best friend - **Girl or Guy**
Ex - **Girl**

Laura's :
Cousin - **Guy or Girl**
Best friend - **Guy or Girl**
Ex - **Guy**

So... yeah! Hope you guys will help me with this story and I want to thank you guys for all the reads! Thank you so much! <3

I was also freaking out because latenight_writer reads this. :D

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL MY READERS! :3

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW