Chapter 1

"Marcus, call Cathy and tell her I can't make it." Ross says to one of his close old friends. "Hm, I can sense it's a new girl. Who is it now?" Marcus smirks. "Someone hot." he says simply.

Marcus rolls eyes, "By the way, I'm not your assistant so don't make me do work for you." he says to his best friend. "Well, I consider you as my assistant so I can do whatever I want." He smirks. "Okay, Mr. Rich man, this is the last time I'm covering for you." Marcus says sternly as he pulled out his phone.

"We'll see." he mumbles.

---------------------------------

"You have to make me popcorn. I'm tired and I wanna rest. I've been working all day and I'm hungry." Laura complained to her roommate. "Stop complaining. The kitchen is near and you can pop the popcorn into the microwave." Blake says as she changed the channel.

"Please? I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" she says. "Anything?" Blake grins. "Yes, anything. "How about some popcorn?" she smirks. "Urgh. You're cruel sometimes." she groans as she got up from the soft couch of their apartment. She hears her laugh loudly as she rolls her eyes.

She makes her way to the kitchen and pop some popcorn. After that, she put it in a big bowl and put some butter afterwards. She makes her way back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Aw, Laura, you don't have to -" as her friend reaches for the popcorn, Laura slapped her hand away. "No." Laura glared.

"Hey, don't get mad. I only did this so you can get up from the couch and work." her best friend playfully pushed her. "I worked all day! You're the one who should get off the couch and work." she said as she ate a popcorn. "I did work. I was working really hard to find a movie that me and my best friend could watch tonight." she replied and lifted up a childhood movie. "No way." Laura said in disbelief. "Yes way." Blake nods.

"Then what are you waiting for? Put it on!" she said in excitement. Blake laughs at her reaction. "I will if you give me some popcorn." Blake says. "I will if you put on the freaking movie." she mocked. "Deal." Blake nods as Laura smiled and gave her the bowl of buttery - and delicious, popcorn.

------------------------------

A/N ~

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it though.

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW