Chapter 1: Operation Swish

((I AM SO SORRY, BUT THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. I APOLOGIZE. I won't be continuing my HTTYD fanfics anymore. I will still keep them up(because they have some memories for me.) but I won't be continuing them. I'm so sorry.
-May 9, 2017)) ☹️

(WARNING: This story is UNEDITED and was created FOUR years ago. If you plan to read on, please note that it is slightly immature. Thank you.)

Chapter 1: Operation Swish!

Racing.

Racing has been my favorite hobby.

Of course, that is also Astrid's hobby. We always race together.

I am always happy when I'm with Astrid.

She smiles at me and I always enjoy it. As everyone knows, I am totally in love with her. And I think she likes me too. Proof? I can give you proof alright! She kissed me.

A few times.

When she and I discovered the 'dragon's nest' she was about to tell my dad, she punched me on the arm and suddenly kissed me(How to train your dragon movie),

She kissed me when Gobber gave me a 'welcoming' gift for Toothless it was also the first time I walked on my prosthetic leg (How to train your Dragon movie)

When it was Snoggletog

Gosh, that was the happiest time of my life except the part when I almost lost it when I couldn't find Toothless (Gift of the Night Fury),

And when it was Thawfest.(Riders of Berk: Thawfest)

"Okay, are you ready girl?" Astrid asked Stormfly.

"Remember Hiccup, the punishment is..... Oh! I got a good one! The one who loses, will be the winner's slave! Well, not an actual slave. Just the little assistant. You.... I mean the loser gets to do whatever i..... I mean the winner says." Says Astrid expecting herself to win. Well, i already know that she's going to win. I don't care, all I care is I'm with her everyday. "Okay.... Countdown." I put my prosthetic leg in the wing pusher attached to Toothless and counted. "5.....4......3.....2....." Then Astrid shouted "1!!!" She flew as fast as she can. (By 'she' I mean Stormfly) Then, Toothless and I followed. I met up with her when we were near the pier. "Bye Astrid!" I shout. But then, Stormfly looked like she fell, to be exact, crashed.

Astrid's POV

BEFORE HICCUP THOUGHT THEY CRASHED.........

"Oh no girl! He's on to us! We have to think of a plan! Oh! I just remembered! Operation Swish!" I shout at Stormfly. Then she flew down like she fell. Or crashed. I just wish Hiccup would fall for my plan! When we landed, I told Stormfly to stay and I'll hide from Hiccup. Then, I saw Toothless. I hid behind a bush. "Stormfly! You look perfectly safe! Where's Astrid?" Asks Hiccup. Stormfly led out a growl like as if she was saying 'I don't know' good dragon. That's why I love her. Then Hiccup spoke. "Stormfly! Where is ASTRID?"

I decided to show up because, who knows what kind of person Hiccup is inside? When he gets mad to be exact.

"Okay! Calm Down Hiccup! For pete's sake!" He looked shocked. He ran to me. "Oh Great Odin! I thought you crashed!" He looked serious. "Hehe...... You fell to my trap! Ha! Take that from an Astrid!" He gave me the 'hairy eyeball' look. "Okay, okay! I fell for your 'plan', and so what? At least your safe." He says I blushed a little.

Hiccup's POV

I actually fell for Astrid's evil,cruel plot. It's not that evil and cruel, just wanted to add a few words. Anyways, It was getting dark, so I told Astrid that we should go now. "Okay,uhm.... We gotta go now. It's getting late." I told her. "Yep. Your right, it is." Then, after saying those words, she jumped on Stormfly and flew up high. I followed. "C'mon bud!" Then, we flew away. :)