Hogwarts express

So yeah the World Cup was crazy but fun. We are on Hogwarts express at the minuet. Hermione is reading the Daily profit I think that what it's called. When she was reading my scar started to hurt. Harry and I touched our scar and she stopped and said it burns your scar. I nodded and then heard a lady that said," anything from the trolley." My face lit up Harry told me about the all flavored jelly beans. I looked at Harry and he gave me the amount I needed. I went with Ron and Harry. I turned to Ron and asked what he is getting. He said," drubbles." I nodded and asked for the jelly beans. I looked at Harry and he was staring at this girl. I smiled at her and said," hello my names angelica what's yours." She smiled and said," cho nice to meet you." I waved bye as Harry was blushing because she noticed he was looking at. We walked into our compartment and I said," Harry you should talk to her." He laughed and said," yeah can't believe my baby sister did." I looked at him and said," a minuet just a minuet." We were talking and laughing and Harry looked at me and said," put your rob on you are getting sorted." I got up and Ron said," can I have a kiss on the cheek." I looked at him and said you'll never know, you could help me grab my trunk I can't reach." I got it and Harry was talking to hermione and I kissed Ron's cheek and left to put my rob on. I came back to hear a conversation I was glad to hear.

So Ron do you fancy my sister." Harry said. I heard Ron reply with," I guess I do that first time I saw her she made me stop breathing felt like it was just me and her against the world. Her touch is just amazing." Hermione awed and said, she said that and that is love at first sight Ron"

the whole time I was smiling then Cedric was infront of me. I looked at him and said," hello haven't seen since the game." He smiled and walked away. Oh that's weird. Someone smashed there lips on mine. I was squirming around and then someone pulled him off me. I looked to see Ron on top of Malfoy. I ran to Ron and told him to stop but he didn't. I started to cry. Then I heard Malfoy say," look what you did weasly you made the girl cry." Ron stopped and and came to me he pulled me up and said sorry. I turned to Malfoy and stepped in his foot. Ron took me inside.

Rons pov)

harry was asking me if I fancy and angelica of course I do. I told him and then hermione awed oh girls. She told me angelica felt the same that's my chance. I turned to Harry who looked worried. I looked at him and said," something's wrong with angelica isn't there." He nodded. I got up walked out to see a Malfoy on top of angelica. She was trying to get him off. I felt such anger inside me I pulled him off her and kicked his ass. Angelica tried to get me off him. I didn't I was pissed mad. I heard crying Malfoy turned to me and said," nice one weasly made the girl cry." I stopped and hugged angelica. I picked her up she went to Malfoy and stepped in his foot. I took her inside.

Angelica pov)

I currently have my head on Ron's lap as he is playing with my hair. Harry and hermione are smiling at us. I smiled at hermione who winked at me. I blushed and hid my face. The train stopped and we walked out to the carriages. I sat next to Ron and Harry. When I saw Hogwarts I lit up. I looked at Harry and said," it's beautiful." Ron whispered in my ear," just like you." When we walked in the first years were there. Then a man in a baby blue gown said," welcome back students we have a forth year who will begin with us. Please come here. I saw this big man a giant he smiled at me like he knew me. I sat on the bench and they put the sorting hat on me.

The hat: oh it's the long lost potter. You like your brother would be great in slytherin
Me: please not slytherin all I ask
The hat: not slytherin same thing your brother said but you'll be great there.
Me: Ron's in gryffindor
The hat: I see i see its the love at first sight your parents had. So GRYFFINDOR!!!

The whole gryffindor Table cheered the slytherins booed. I heard the twins say we got both potters yeah

Ron weasley took my heart with a spellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara