Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

This shit starts to feel good after awhile.

Lucas picks up his speed and as if it was second nature I wrap my legs around him trying to make him go deeper.

"Sweet heart your dick feels so heavenly I could make love to you for hours."

Lucas POV
A nigga couldn't be any more ecstatic right now, lowkey hype Naomi said "I could make love to you for hours" key word LOVE.

She's getting comfortable with me now and I couldn't be happier she admitted something about her past, if you know Naomi you know this lady is stubborn as hell so for her to share such information is a big deal. I'll definitely be asking about that later on.

I don't care what anyone says if it's to early I love this woman with my whole heart bro, I know I love her because I don't second guess myself when I say it.

I'm really f-u-c-k-e-d.

I know she might not feel the same way yet but I'll wait for her no matter how long it takes I'm persistent and she knows that.

I flip us around and I'm hitting from the side, I grab her face and make her look into my eyes. I can feel her walls clamping around my dick and I know she's about to cum.

"Naomi you ain't finna cum yet."

"Sweetheart oh my god." she moans.

"Naomi wait baby I have something say."

There she goes with that sweet heart shit again, it motivates me to pump ever harder hearing that.
I would do anything to hear her moan like that 24/7.

"Naomi je vous aime et vous êtes ma future femme."
(Naomi I love you and you're my future wife)

She took my two fingers and started sucking on them.  I started to pick up my pace. I was close to cumming I love how it felt to be inside her, my baby's pussy is perfection.

"Lucas I can't wait any longer I'm going to-AWWWWW MY GOD LUCAS FASTER."

"Shawty your pussy is so fucking tight."

"Sperme" I said.
(Cum)

She didn't know what that meant but her body obviously did.

We both shared an orgasm and it was amazing, my intention wasn't to make love to her but I'm happy it happened.

Her body went limp, I know my baby is tired.

"Lucas.. t-that was amazing I never knew someone could ignite me like that."

"I'm the only one that can do that for you baby."

"You're my sweet heart forever and I love you." She mumbles.

She gives me one last kiss before she drifts to sleep.

"And I love you Naomi, you're my foreva eva."

Soon enough I fall asleep.