Chapter 7

The next day, I had a surprise of my life.

Ten lunchboxes were on my table, I smiled happily as is smelt them. It’s food! Not some shit whom Anti-Hebe people made!

“Hello, Hebe.” A voice called out softly behind, I turned, only to find a petite girl smiling shyly at me.

“Can you help me get Arron Yan’s signature?” She asked, looking down still. I frown, what’s so good about his signature?

I placed my hand on her shoulder firmly, “Child, what’s so good about Arron Yan? He-” I stop when I saw the number of girls who turned to me at once, they must have hoped that I said something bad about him, so they can complain to him.

“He’s a wonderful guy, he’s cute, he’s talented, he’s- phew!” I heave a sigh of relief when the girls had their head turned back. Okay, how many lies have I just said?

“Anyway, I will help you get it.” I stated, and the girl smiled brightly before she ran out excitedly.

Speaking of Arron Yan, I wondered how his reaction is when he saw his face in the mirror. And because of his artistic face, I have made friends with Uncle John, the chauffeur. He laughs louder than me when he saw his face. Haha!

“Hebe!” The familiar voice from Rainie Yang called out as she sits beside me.

“How is it?” Rainie asked.

“You mean the press conference? Oh, its- Lover boy again!” I changed the topic when I found the pink envelope in Rainie’s hand.

This Lover boy name is choose by me, well, this guy left his name as secret, and since he gave a love letter to Rainie almost everyday, he’s fit to be called Lover boy! But it have been half a year, yet we still hadn’t find out who he was.

Rainie blushed as she smile blissfully, “Yeah.”

“Read it!” I urged. She bit her lower lip before she quickly tear the envelope, she can be very violent too when she’s excited.

-

“Hebe Tien!”

Guess who? Yes, the superstar. He’s here to lecture me for doing arts on his beautiful face.

I turned and gave an innocent smile to him, before I turned to Rainie and asked her to wait. People were staring at us.

I walked to Arron, “So, you want everyone to overhear that you shouted my name, not in a lovey-dovey tone?” Arron looked around, after he managed to notice that everyone’s looking at us, he quickly pulled me to a small corner.

“What’s the meaning of the stupid face yesterday?” He asked, almost whispering.

I pretended that I had no idea what he means, “Stupid face of yours is always there yesterday, what’s wrong?”

“Don’t play dumb, Hebe Tien.” He stated. I chuckle finally as I took my phone out, showing him the wallpaper. His eyes widen and he almost snatches my phone away. Too bad, I’m faster.

The wallpaper?

Oh, nothing much, practically some superstar’s face being drawn, that’s all. Heh.

His angry face then faded off slowly before he showed me a victory look, “I’m sure the look of someone’s widen mouth is interesting too, huh?” I frown, what does he mean?

He ignored me as he took his phone out, dialing some number.

“Hello, Selina? Remember you asking me whether if we should allow the reporters to use the ‘Hebe Tien’s mouth is widened’ look on the newspaper? My answer now is YES, WE SHOULD.” Then he hand up the phone and showed me a smug.

This time, it’s my turn to widen my eyes. I didn’t publicize this photo, why should he!

-

The teachers are so weird today. Especially the female one, fancy showing me a ‘I’m dead’ look.

When it was finally after school, I cheered like hell. I would die if the lesson continues.

“Hebe, I have dance, see you tomorrow!” Rainie said as she ran off for her noble CCA, leaving her best friend alone once again.

I was about to walk off when I saw a golden-haired guy roaming back and from between Rainie and my locker. And he seems to be hiding something behind his back. Could it be lunchbox? Hehe.

Excitedly, I hid behind a pillar to see if I’m right or not. I knew I was wrong, when I saw a pink envelope in his hand, and in a second, it was flushed into Rainie’s locker!

Instantly, I knew it.

Lover boy!