Chapter 4

For the thirty-six times, I’ve been rinsing my mouth. Why? Asked that stupid idiotic lousy kiss stealer! He’s supposed to save me, but he made me the biggest enemy of all girls in our school. No lunchboxes for me! Gosh.

“Hebe Tien! C’mon, it’s not that bad! After all, it’s Arron Yan, the one whom girls would die kissing to!” Rainie said as she lean against the wall, watching me rinse my mouth over and over again.

“Except for Hebe Tien.” I reminded, making her remember that I’m NOT AT ALL interested in him.

Rainie shrug, “But Tina treated you so well just now, she gave you a hand when you fell just now!”

I showed Rainie my super fake smile, “She’s the one who pushes me! And Arron is just there in time, so she had to act like some moron there, giving me a hand!” Rainie chuckle a little when she heard what I said. I frown, I wasn’t cracking some joke right here.

“This is messy…..” Rainie commented as she showed a silly smile, “But at least, school isn’t that boring now!”

Yeah, school is so interesting right now when there’s show to watch everyday! With Arron Yan as the male lead, Hebe Tien as the female and all the other girls as killers who tried to kill Hebe Tien.

Don’t even remind me about Rainie Yang who acts as the crazy friend.

-

After I finally stuffed all my books into the locker and gave it a close, I heaved a sigh of relief. Just one day and so many things had happened, not to mention the first kiss stealer.

“I’m looking forward to school now!” Rainie beamed happily as she gave a dreamily look. She must be thinking about Arron Yan again.

I shook my head as I wave my hand in front of her until she jerks suddenly.

“I was at the best part!” She whines, she must have been dreaming that she is having a close-kiss with Arron.

I rolled my eyes at her. She’s really mad; doesn’t she even remember the secret lover who wrote her letters like almost everyday?

“Oh Hebe, I have got my dance practice, you can go first!” Rainie said as she showed me a quick wave and ran off. So, I was there alone now.

Not exactly alone.

Not when a guy is behind you, watching you right?

“Okay, Mr. Superstar, how can I help you now? By kissing you? Ha.” I said with a tone full of sarcasm as I turned. Without waiting for him to reply, I started to walk off.

Until he grab my arms. With tight grip like I’m going to abandon him.

“I’ll send you home.” He said. It isn’t even a question; he seems to be informing me only!

“No, THANKS.” I said and I was about to walk off until he pulled me back again.

“The media’s going to look for you soon. For your safety, you have to come with me.” He said, showing me a serious look. Media? Safety? It doesn’t link, does it?

Then a black Ferrari stops right in front of us.

“Get in, Hebe.” Arron started. I remembered that this is the car that I saw this morning, but I hadn’t expected the owner to be him though.

“You think I will get in just because it’s a black Ferrari and that I’m madly crazy in love with it? Ha-ha.” I said, and before everything else, I got in the car.

Pride is nothing to be compared with this Ferrari!

Arron Yan seems rather amused by my action. I guess he thought I would choose my pride over this car. Well, he’s wrong then.

As I looked out from the window of the car, I saw some girls glaring at me, and when Arron turns to the same direction, they’re smiling at me. See the difference with ‘Arron’s here!’ and ‘Arron isn’t here!’?