~Miraculous Fanfiction 2~

~~~
Just the second part <3
~~~

~these time skips~
Several weeks later
It's been almost a month where every days chat noir Come to see me when it's dark outside for some flirting advices. I've also seen that it's obvious that he loves ladybug.. More than me.. I've tried to ignore him and move on but.. I always remember his smile.. His beautiful laugh.. The way he compliments me .. I can't move on. I just can't.
Today I didn't got to my balcony as usual. I stayed in my room.
'Y/N? You there? Chat noir is here~' chat noir said. Without realizing it I started to Cry.. I was sitting on the floor facing the door of the balcony.
'Y/N?..!' Said chat noir when he noticed my Teary eyes. He walked towards the door and opened it.
He got on one knee and looked at me with a worried look
'Y/N? What's wrong?'
'I-it's nothing really..' I say while rubbing my eyes and trying not to make eye contact.
'You know you can tell me anything' he said while smiling

Damnit.. His smile is so adorable...
'Um.. How.. How would you feel if you loved someone but they already loved someone that's not you..'
He looked surprised. He giggled and told me
'Your talking about me and ladybug right?'
'Eh!? How did you know!?' I said
'Well because..' He said while putting his face closer to mine

'I love you'

He brought his lips closer to mine and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my neck so that I wouldn't crawl away. We broke the kiss to breath.
I was panting and I was blushing
'I-.. I love you too.'
'Your flustered face is lovely~' chat noir said and hugged me
'Please don't cry no more, your the one I love and it will never change alright?' He whispered in my ears.
'Ehehe~ I know.' I said
Suddently his ring starts flashing more and he turns into...
ADRIEN!?

I go even more red
'Adrien!?'
'Yeah.. It's me.' He says while smiling and scratching the back of his head.
I kissed his cheek.
'Your still as handsome..'
He blushes and kisses me.
'Ehe~ thanks.'

I love him so much.

THE END

~~~~~~
I hope you liked it! I made the last chapter pretty late so I hope it's still good! I hope you enjoyed it~ you can also say a ship and an anime you want a fanfiction about in a comment~
~~~~~~~~