~Miraculous Fanfiction~

------
Alright! If theres any ships from any animes you would like me to make a fanfiction of please say it in the comments, thank you~ also there will be a lot of swearing from the main character~ (Small note : In this fanfiction you have gay parents~)
(Some times it might go to 'I' to 'You')
--------
-------
Y/N : Your name
L/N : Last name
F/C : favourite colour
F/S : favourite sweet
E/C : Eyes colour
H/C : hair colour
F/A : favourite anime
F/M : favourite manga
-------

Hello, my name is Y/N L/N and not along time ago my family And I moved to Paris for .. One of my dad's job. The problem was they were expecting me to just accept it and to loose all my friends, my hometown and my school. So let's just say I wasn't filled with determination when we entered our new house and started to open the boxes. The house was very pretty. It had a rich-look to it even thought it was a very cheap house.
I got into my room and started un-packing my stuff. The room was very girly; it had a doll-like look To it.
You putted your mangas on the shelf, your figurines on a desk and  your posters on the walls. It was just like a F/A (or F/M) shrine.
'Y/N, dinner is ready'! Your dad said through the door before going back downstairs. You rushed downstairs and  ate rather quickly.. Why?
BECAUSE F/A'S NEW EPISODE WAS ON!
You got into your room as fast as you could, closed the door
And turned on the tv.
(I'm just gonna put a random anime opening)
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!
TU TUTUTUTUTUTUTU
HEY HEY!
MAYBE YOUR MY LOVE
HEY HEY!
You sang without worrying About people hearing you until your tv got blank.
'Eh!?' You pretty much screamed
You ran downstairs to find your parents looking at the news
'A NEW VILLAIN HAS ATTACKED PARIS'! They said..
You were surprised, villains only exist in movies.. Right? You tried your best to 'run' away without your parents noticing you. Once you got outside you saw everything. You hide behind a bush next to your house and watched a strange fight..
Who are they? You thought
There was a girl with a ladybug suit and a handsome boy with a cat outfit fighting a girl with an umbrella and very strange hair
You started to stare at the young male.. He looked so handsome, his cat suit made him even more attractive! Without realizing you were already thinking of fanfictions with you and him.. 'Wait what!?' You Said OUTLOUD
Right after you covered your mouth praying that nobody heard you.
Thought you are a VERY lucky person (Oh that sarcasm~) and they heard you loud and clear. Both of the superheroes turned around confused.
'Chat Noir did you say that?' The lady with a ladybug suit said
'No I didint ma Cherie~' the handsome boy said
Chat noir eh.. You thought..
They eventually saw that a Bush that could move was pretty suspicious.
'Hm?.. Hello there ma Cherie~ you should go hide somewhere, it's not very safe here~' he said while grabbing my hand.. My face got red
He .. Is .. Handsome .. And kind! You thought. The handsome men made you hide into a shop, kissed your hand and left
.. Wait .. He called me 'ma Cherie'.. Does he think I'm a women!? You thought suddently very irritated.
What an asshole! You thought once again. You couldn't get mad at him. The only thing you could think of what his cute smile, his handsome face his ... I sound like a girl! You told yourself
You decided to go back to your house sence everyone was outside clapping for the heroes.

~ Time Skip until next morning ~
It was your first day at that new school.
You woke up and sat on your bed. You rubbed your eyes and yawned. You got up and put your cloths on while brushing your hair. You rushed down stairs and got to the kitchen.
On the table there was a note saying
'We will be back tomorrow morning, please be careful Y/N! -Dad and Daddy'' you rad the note and smiled.
You also took this rare opportunity to eat your favourite sweet in the morning F/S! After eating you grabbed your bag and started to head to school.

RIIING RIIIING

''Eh?'' You said.. Oh crap I'm late!! You finally realized and you started to run upstairs. You opened the door of the classroom and you were panting.
''I-I'm sorry I'm late Miss!'' You said
While panting
'It's alright! Please present yourself to the class.' I got in front of the class and surprisingly made a decent presentation.
''Hello.'' I said ''My name is Y/N L/N and I've moved to Paris not along time ago it's nice to meet you all!' I said and the teacher pointed a seat next to girl with blue hair.

~Time skip after class~

''hello!!'' I hear 2 voice say that and I turn around to see 2 of my classmates.
''We didint introduce ourselves so I thought we would do it now!'' Said the one with blue hair.
''My name is Alya! It's nice to meet you!'' Said The one with long brown hair
'And I'm Marinette!'' said the one with blue hair
'It's nice to meet you' they both said.
'Erm.. It's nice to meet you too.' I said while smiling at them.
We sat down at a bench and I saw Marinette spying on a blond haired male.
''Agh.. He is too perfect..'' Marinette said in a desperate tone.
'Well you are talking about Adrien.'' Alya said
I was rather confused
'Who's adrien?' I said
They both looked at me like I committed a murder and said quietly
'A handsome male model that goes to our school!' They both pointed at Adrien.
'Oh..' I said. Though they were right. He was pretty handsome! For some reasons, he reminded me of that super hero I met.. Chat noir.

~time skips (when school ends)

You got your stuff in and out of your locker and closed it. Suddently the window next to all the lockers exploded and a person with a weird manga-looking style came in. They started turning everyone into Pieces of paper.
At this point the world stopped making sence and someone grabbed my hand and dragged me out of The school to a small bakery
'You shouldn't stay here ma Cherie! It could have been very dangerous if you would have stayed there~'
'Ah.. Sorry' you apologized
'But.. Why are you calling me ma Cherie.. I'm not a women'
'Yes but..' He poked my nose 'Adorable males deserve to be called that way~' he said that and walked away 'Be careful ma Cherie!' He ran out of the bakery very quickly
I was blushing. I mean who wouldn't? Imagine if your own crush called you 'adorable'! Of COURSE you would blush. You got back to your house and realized the best thing in your live
The one thing you were waiting for
FRIDAY
You ran into your (Anime/Manga shrine) bedroom and jumped on your bed. You removed your shoes and stood back up. You got to your balcony and stared at Paris. It was truly beautiful during the night.
'Hello ma Cherie~' you heard and felt a Hand petting your hair
'E-eh!?' You said blushing and looking up to see Chat Noir
'U-um.. Why are you here?..' You asked to him surprised of why he would even think of talking to you.
'Well you see, I needed some flirting advice from a non-superhero person!'
He said while going down and sitting on a chair on the balcony.
'F-flirting advices..?' You asked rather surprised of what he asked you
'Yes ma Cherie! '
'Um.. Well.. You could tell them about their beauty or about how much they mean to you..' You said
'Great! You should feel honoured ma Cherie you just helped a super hero! Now bye bye~' he flew off.
You didn't quite understand why he needed to know but you sealed with it and got back inside. You closed the door and layer down on your bed. The light was already off and you fell into a deep sleep~
~~~~
Alright! End of chapter one~
There will also be a chapter two.
I hope you liked the first chapter!
~~~~~~