F o o l s - II

I also made a story inspired by Wild (tho it's TsukkiYama) entitled 'Blue Neighbourhood'. Just in case some of you are interested.

- Akaichi

* * *

Oh, our lives don't collide I'm aware of this. The differences and impulses, your obsession with the little things. You like stick, and I like aerosol.  I don't give a fuck, I'm not giving up, I still want it all.

Opposites do attract - as an old adage goes. Kageyama sometimes wonder himself - was that the reason why he fell for Hinata?

They're really poles apart. The only thing they had in common was their love and passion for volleyball. But other than that, they're really different from each other. Kageyama grew up in a small family. Since his parents are both working, he's always left alone in their home creating a distant space in his relationship with his parents. Hinata on the other hand grew up in a lovely family, his home filled with loud happiness and warm affection.

He longed to have a family like that.

Preferably with Hinata.

Always with Hinata.

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes. I see a little house on the hill and children's names. I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray.

Kageyama told these to Hinata that one beautiful night they finally became one. They were spooning under the blankets on Kageyama's bed. His parents were both out on business trips so he invited his lover to sleep over.

He would never forget how wonderful it felt to be inside Hinata, how it made him complete, to embrace the only person he ever loved like this.

He just love Hinata so much, it makes him want to burst into tears.

"Geez! Who would thought you're such a crybaby?" Hinata said, wiping the tears away from Kageyama's eyes. "You're not the one with a sore hip you know? I'm the one who wants to cry."

Kageyama grabbed both Hinata's hands with his and brought them to his lips. He looked Hinata in the eyes, "I love you."

Hinata froze for a second, and looked away to hide his blush, "I.. I love you too." He whispered and Kageyama felt so happy - like he always do when he's with Hinata. Maybe one day he's gonna die from too much happiness, like an overdose or something. He pulled Hinata in a tight embrace. If only they could be like this forever he thought, because Hinata fits perfectly in his arms like he's made exactly to be there.

His right arm were under Hinata's neck and his left arm was busy caressing Hinata's naked back. His fingers played the soft ruffles of Hinata's ginger hair while he occasionally pepper him butterfly kisses.

"I want to grow old with you." Kageyama said against the silence and Hinata looked up to him. He gave his lover one of his rare smiles, "We'll play volleyball forever."

Hinata's eyes were twinkling, "Together."

He bumped their foreheads together, and rubbed noses with Hinata for an eskimo kiss. Then finally, he kissed Hinata on the lips.

"Together."

But everything is shattering and it's my mistake. Only fools fall for you.

But all the future dreams that they had planned together soon crumbled into pieces.

It all started when while on their last year in highschool, Hinata's father died. It was unexpected and left a great impact to Hinata. They weren't rich to begin with, and now that the breadwinner of their family is gone, they were left in despair.