Meeting Kakashi and Hinata.

I do not own naruto only asumi and kikiyo

I saw the village gates and ran in. I was looking at a store as we walked by and bumped into something.

" owww" I said rubbing my aching butt.

" Opps sorry" Naruto screamed getting up and running agian two ninja's chasing him. i rolled my eyes typical naruto.

When we got to the hokage he asked us if we  had any of our belongings, we both nodded.

" well u will be livintg in sepret homes but u will see eachother everyday in class" He said handing our keys.

I looked at asumi " Ok........ So who will we be living with"? asked asumi.

" You asumi will be living with hatake kakashi he was the one who escorted u  here and u kikiyo will be living with hinata hyuga u will will meet her later on today" he said.

We both nodded " oh hokaged-sama I have a special power i want to share wiht u " i said

He nodded " well i know the past and future but i can only tell u the past because telling u the future could mess thing up "i said rubbing the back of my head.

He looked at me like I was crazy " and do u have any proof of this ' Power ' " he said.

" well ummmm in the past u had itachi uchiha kill off his clan but he couldn't kill his little brother sasuke  and naruto uzumaki has the nine tailed fox demon sealed in his belly by the fourth his father minito yoddame (sp)  and his mother kushinah ( ummm i think thats her name ) was the holder before him" I stated.

He hokage gasped when i said the part about itachi. " u knowing this could cause a problem" he said rubbing his chin. " but aslong as u don't tell ANYONE u should be fine" he said sternly.

" Okee Dokee " i said cheesing.

" well anyway u tow will meet the peope that u r staying with at Ichiraku's ramen shop for dinner and her is 3000 rin for the each of u " he said handing us the money.

We nodded  " arigoato Hokage-sama".

On our way there i stopped " Oh Frap buckets we left ourbags asumi " screamed earning confused stairs from everyone.

She sighed and hit me on my head " no we didn't i made up a justu so now they are in these little boxes" she said handing one to me.

" Cool " i said poking it " how do u un-do it" i asked.

She sweatdropped " umm hehehe i didn't hehehe actually umm hehehe get thaat far " she said rubbing the back of her head smiling nervusly.

I sweatdropped " Baka" i said.

When we got there kakashi got up and greated us. I waved and sat by hinata.

" H-Hello I-I'm Hin-nata" she said shyly. " hey hinata I'm kikiyo" i said giving her a closed eye smile. 

Kakashi ordered for us while we talked to hinata.

" Arigato" i yelled. " THAT.WAS.DELISHOUS" asumi sighed rubbing her stomach.

Kakashi gave us a closed eye smile " glade u liked it. Asumi do u mind if we stop by the store i'm kinda short on food and need to pick some thing up" he said.

" Better not be one of the ichi ichi paradice books " she said glaring at him.

Me and hinata waved them off.

" Hinata u wanna go shopping after school tomrrow" i asked her. she nodded.  " umm K-kikiyo-san would u m-mind tak-king the l-long w-way with me" she asked looking down. " sure" i said.

On our way to the house we passed naruto practicing his clone justu and failing. He saw us and came over. " Hey kikiyo-san Hey Hinata-san" he said smiling.

" Yo naruto" i said and hinata fainted. Naruto sweatdropped and i fell on the ground laging and holding my sides.

" Thats not funny y does she always do that" he said. He picked her up and carried he home me following. Awwwww they look sooo cute togeather!!!!!!

When we got there I thanked naruto and woke hinata up. She asked me how she got here and when i told her naruto carried her she fainted again.

I giggled and dragged the first room i saw and layed her on the bed. I layed down next to her catching my breath and fell asleep.

Well if u likey let me know next chappy with be up soon battling with a lil writers block