Chapter 17

POV: Abigail

I take a look over at Liam as he flirts unconsciously with my sister making Zayn pissed. I shake my head at her obliviousness. We all get onto the boat again and start drinking. Well, Monica, Liam and I don’t at least. Liam is looking out for his kidney and monica doesn’t drink. I have one or two so I don’t count that as really drinking. Once Louis is absolutely wasted though I tell Liam that we best be getting back. He agrees considered for the same reason with Kristen. He starts the boat as Monica is pestering Zayn for drinking. Louis is just bothering Liam so Kristen comes to talk with me. this should be awkward though right?

“Hey,” she slurs.

“Well, you’re quite drunk,” I state causing her to laugh.

“Shhh. Don’t tell Liam. I promised that I’d stay sober if not barely tipsy,” she slurs again with a giggle making me laugh.

“I’m glad that you care for Liam so greatly. He really needs that after Adeline,” I explain.

“I know and I plan on taking care of my baby,” she says. Before I know it, the boat comes to an abrupt stop.

“Sorry mates. Louis was giving me trouble,” Liam glares at Louis. He just holds his hands up in defeat and runs towards me. he gives me a sloppy kiss in front of everyone and I push him off.

“We are leaving,” Louis states grabbing my hand and pulling me off of the boat.

“Bye guys!” I shout back at them as they return the saying. Louis tries putting me in the passenger seat but I refuse to get in if he is driving.

“C’mon love. Get in. I want to go back to my room,” he slurs.

“not if you’re driving. You’re drunk and that isn’t safe,” I state. I know how to drive even though it is still scary for me but I know how to at least. My thoughts are interrupted by shouting though. I look back and I see Liam and Kristen are the only ones left on the boat and Liam seems upset. He’s probably just yelling at her about being drunk.

“but babe,” louis whines.

“No buts. I drive or I walk,” I state holding my ground.

“Fine,” he sulks and walks around to the passenger side. I get in the driver side and ask him for the keys as he gives me the silent treatment. I sigh and pull into a CVS pharmacy.

“Why are we here?” he asks me.

“Because you are drunk as hell and you’re going to have a killer headache,” I answer and get out of the car annoyed. He better not even be trying to follow me after his silent treatment. He gets out of the car though and tries to follow me.

“Get back in the car Louis,” I say firmly as I turn around to look at him.

“no,” he stubbornly says folding his arms.

“I am not taking you into the store,” I state.

“Why not?” he whines coming closer.

“Maybe because your drunk,” I say throwing my arms outwards as if that is enough is explanation. He is frowning and I almost give in but I know he’d be upset if the paps caught him drunk. Plus it’d be embarrassing. I point my finger at the car.

“Please love?” he asks me wrapping his arms around me. I give him a peck on the lips real fast.

“no. go get in the car or I’m just going to walk home once I drop you off at the hotel,” I state not moving from my spot. His frown returns and he sulks all the way to the car. I smile at him and walk into the pharmacy. I walk over to the painkiller section and grab a big bottle. I also grab a push pop for myself and Louis. I check out casually and make my way over to the car. I get in and I notice that Louis is asleep. Crap. He’s going to have a bad hangover when he wakes up. I start the engine and drive around town to his hotel. He’s leaving tomorrow morning for tour. I’m going to miss him terribly. Their’s not much I can do about it though. I sigh and pull in front of the hotel doors. I get out and walk around to his side. He looks so cute while sleeping.