Epilogue

A/N: Thanks to everyone who joined me and stuck with me through this amazing journey called my story. Please enjoy the last chapter of this story. It's been fun gang.

A week after graduation, Eddie and Jenny found out they would be working out of the 12th precinct, just like Jamie. "I can't believe we get to be in the same house." Jenny said in an excited voice.

"It was totally meant to be. We are going to have so much fun together." Eddie was just as excited and ready for the adventure and thrill of cop life.

"So I was approached by a modeling agency a few days ago." Jenny said.

"Really? How's that work?" Eddie asked.

"Well I told them I was a cop and they couldn't believe it. Then they said they only needed me for weekends. I have to work my way up, but in a few months I could be one of the top models." Jenny explained.

"Wow, that sounds so exciting. I can't wait to see you in magazines." Eddie said.

"Well that's a few months away, but I can't wait either." Jenny was really excited, because she would be a great cop and also a model on the weekends.

Jenny and Eddie walked into the precinct and it was chaos. They walked to the ladies locker room and grabbed lockers next to each other, before getting changed. "What's all the commotion about?" Jenny inquired.

"Idk but I heard Jamie yelling with someone. I think he's in trouble." Eddie replied.

"Don't go leaping to his defense. You will just get labeled a troublemaker." Jenny warned.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I want to make sure he's okay." Eddie spoke in a concerned voice.

In Sargent Renzulli's office, Jamie and the Sargent were having a heated conversation. "I can't be her training officer, Sarge." Jamie said.

"Why the heck not Reagan." Sargent Renzulli asked.

"We're dating. You can't partner with someone you're dating." Jamie stated plainly.

"Well then this creates a problem. You will be riding with officer Walsh and I will get officer Regetti to train officer Janko." Sargent Renzulli said.

"What about Vinny?" Jamie asked.

"He transferred. After you went to the academy, he couldn't ride with anyone, without picking a fight. I had to transfer him. Sorry Reagan." Sarge said rather apologetically.

"Okay. Is officer Walsh a male?" Jamie asked curiously.

"No female and she is expecting you as of 5 minutes ago, so get outta here." Sarge replied and shooed Jamie out of his office.

Eddie bumped into Jamie and almost fell, but he caught her and held her up. "Thanks." Eddie said and smiled when she saw it was Jamie. "Are you okay?" Eddie said.

"Yeah. Oh you mean with Sarge? Yeah he just really looks out for me. He trained Joe and stuff, so he really keeps me on a tight leash." Jamie replied with a nervous laugh.

"Well if you're sure. I have to go find an officer Regetti. I'm so nervous." Eddie admitted.

"Don't be. He's a great cop and he will train you well and protect you great." Jamie said.

"I was really hoping for a first day kiss." Eddie said.

It wasn't really allowed, cops kissing in the precinct, but Jamie being the sweetheart he was, gave her one anyways. When no one was looking, he gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You'll do just fine. Just remember to let the senior officer go first and don't ask to drive. That doesn't kick in until the first month on the job." Jamie explained in a reassuring voice.