Graduation

A/N: Thanks for the many reviews and views and for everything. You guys are amazing.

It was graduation day and Eddie was so nervous. She had been pacing around and the night before she had trouble sleeping.

[Flashback]

"Eddie get some sleep." Jenny said.

"I'm trying, but I'm so nervous about tomorrow." Eddie said back.

"Why, it's just graduation.... Oh." Jenny put two and two together and realized the real reason. "Sweetie you know he loves you. He so wants you to be his girlfriend." Jenny reassured her.

"Thanks Jenny." Eddie said sincerely.

"Do you want me to come down and rub your back?" Jenny asked.

"Only if you want to. I want you to get sleep too." Eddie replied.

Jenny climbed down and got on the other side of Eddie. She rubbed Eddie's back and it helped Eddie fall asleep. She felt so tired, that she just threw Eddie's blanket over herself, and went to sleep.

The next morning that was how Eddie found her, asleep and peaceful, right next to her.

[End flashback]

Jamie was reading a book while waiting for the ceremony to start. He had his dress blues on and was ready to watch all the students he taught, graduate and become official police officers.

Eddie came over quickly and asked "What are you reading?"

"A book about a guy who wants to be a detective and his adventures through school." Jamie answered thoughtfully.

"Oh that sounds interesting. I have something for you." Eddie said.

"Oh?" Jamie said, now very curious.

Eddie pulled a bookmark from her pocket and handed it to Jamie. He examined it closely and noticed there was a pressed flower on it. The flower looked familiar but he couldn't place it. "Where did you get the flower?" He asked curiously.

"It's a very special flower, from the courtyard at the academy. You might remember it, because you said 'flowers suited me', the day you stuck it in my hair." Eddie answered.

"No way. You said the flower got smushed. I assumed you got rid of it." Jamie said.

"It was so beautiful, I saved it by pressing it in a notebook I had in my locker, in the showers area. I remembered it a few days ago, and made it into a bookmark for you." Eddie commented.

"Do you like it?" Eddie asked, nervous that he may think it was too girly a gift.

"Actually I love it. I was looking for a bookmark for my current book, before you gave it to me." Jamie replied honestly.

Eddie smiled and said "I'm so glad you liked it."

"And how's the happy couple on this fine day?" Jenny asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Shh... Jenny not so loud." Eddie replied, looking around and hoping no one heard.

"Sorry Eddie. I don't think anyone is paying attention. I could say I was throwing up and with the flu, and no one would notice." Jenny commented.

"She's right Eddie, everyone is too busy to pay attention right now. Today is a big day and it has to go without a hitch." Jamie explained.

Eddie wondered about what life would be like after graduation. Would it really be as rough as they said, or would it be easy at first and harder later? She was anxious to find out. Jamie watched her and his heart beat wildly in his chest. 'She makes me want to jump her and kiss her now. Gosh she so beautiful.' Jamie thought internally.