Chapter 7

A/N: Thanks to MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman for the edits.

It was Monday again and it was the second week of Jamie teaching. Eddie woke up excited for everything the day would bring. She was excited and curious about Jamie's class this afternoon but she really wanted to get to morning yoga. She felt a little stiff and could really use the stretch out.

She got dressed as usual only this time she applied some waterproof mascara. 'This will make my eyes pop for sure' she thought. She was no stranger to how a guy looks at a gal who is attractive. 'If he's going to look so attractive then I will too.' she thought.

Jamie woke up on the opposite side of the building in the teachers wing and got dressed. He was looking forward to this afternoon as it would be paired combat in his boxing class. He wanted to see how far everyone had come along since last week. It was a good morning and the sun was shining. He eagerly awaited morning yoga with Eddie.

The pair met up in the dining hall for breakfast. They got in line and grabbed some oatmeal and some bananas. They also got some tea and a glass of juice. They sat down and prayed for breakfast.

They were running late to breakfast so they hurried to eat so they would not be late to yoga. Jamie was just finishing the last bites of his banana when he comment "Odd for us to be late to breakfast. We are usually the first ones here."

"You know you're right. I can't quite put my finger on it but I think something is off about today." Eddie offered rather confused about the morning.

They downed their juice after their oatmeal so now it was just draining their mugs of the tea. It was quick and then they brought their trays up. They rushed to the room where yoga was and had 10 minutes to spare. They both grabbed mats and got settled.

When the session started it went by fast. They did a new move called dancers pose and it was really good but hard. Jamie almost lost his balance while Eddie totally controlled hers perfectly. When the class ended they hurried around the room to blow out the candles. "See you at lunch." Eddie said hurriedly before running off to her first class.

"See you at lunch." Jamie called out to her retreating form.

Eddie's morning classes went on were rather boring. When lunch rolled around she couldn't wait to eat. Jamie was already waiting for her and she just had to go get her food. She got in line and got food. She went over to Jamie and sat down across from him. She prayed for their food and they tucked into lunch. "Boring... My morning was boring after we parted." Eddie huffed out after swallowing a bite of food.

The menu was shepherds pie with some green beans on the side and a white chocolate chip cookie for dessert. She moaned into a bite of pie. "You really enjoy shepherds pie eh. Sorry your morning was boring." Jamie said rather lamely.

"Yeah it's like one of my top 5 favorite foods. It's okay, I am happy now cause I am eating lunch. Next is your class and I am super excited for what you have in store." Eddie offered before eating some green beans.

They finished the rest of lunch in silence with the only sounds being food noises and swallowing. When lunch was over they brought their trays up and went to Jamie's classroom. It was a short walk but when they got there it was filled with students buzzing with anticipation. They all couldn't wait for this class.

The class started and Jamie told everyone to be quiet. "Okay class, today we are going to do team sparring." Jamie said. "Everyone pick a pair to spar against and we will get started. Use the moves you learned last week in class." Jamie said.

Everyone paired up and started sparring. Jamie and Eddie were sparring against a pair of guys and Jamie was concerned from the get go. He gave her a look then used a move on one of the guys. The guy blocked and the other guy attacked Eddie. She blocked just fine and managed an attack back.