Chapter 1

Florafall awoke in panic, immediately knowing what was going on.
Swanlight's kits were due any day now and it looks like they weren't waiting any longer. Making her way to the nursery she noticed a worried Elkstar exit his den.
"Florafall, what's going on? Is it Swanlight?" Elkstar was kneading the dirt ground with worry.
"I think the kits are coming Elkstar." She explained as they both made their way toward the nursery, Florafall had delivered kits before so she wasn't too worried although there's always pressure on the medicine cat to make sure the kits are delivered safely.
"Elkstar, I know she's your sister but I'm going to have to ask you to wait outside for her privacy." Florafall felt awkward asking this of her leader but Swanlight had requested her privacy.
"Very well then, please alert me when I can see her and the kits." Elkstar requested.
"Absolutely" Florafall responded as she padded into the nursery, leaving a worried Elkstar behind.
She entered to find her apprentice, Vinepaw, already there gently asking Swanlight to stay calm and don't panic.
"Florafall! Thank Starclan you're here!" Swanlight exclaimed, earning an unimpressed look from Vinepaw as she had already attended to her as needed.

It wasn't long before Swanlight had two beautiful she-cats.
"What are you thinking for names?" Florafall questioned Swanlight as she was grooming her newborn kits. "
This ones Dovekit she explained as she looked down at the light grey firstborn, and I think I'll name this one Moonkit, she licked a cream and light grey she-cat."
"Those are both beautiful names Swanlight!" Vinepaw commented.
"Vinepaw would you please get Elkstar? He wanted to see the kits." She asked Vinepaw
"Right on it!" Vinepaw meowed as she padded out of the nursery.
Vinepaw was always eager to help and Florafall was thankful for having such a wonderful apprentice.
Elkstar's eyes warmed as he layed eyes on the tiny kits.
"How are you Swanlight?" He asked, carefully trying not to disturb his now sleeping nieces.
"Ugh, how do I look? I just had these two!" Swanlight exclaimed while gently nudging her kits.
"The light grey one is Dovekit, and the cream and light grey one is Moonkit." Swanlight rested her gaze on her kits.
"They will be lovely new additions to the clan."
As Elkstar talked with his sister Florafall noticed Bramblekit and Tigerkit looking curiously at their aunts newborns.
Florafall purred
"Bramblekit, Tigerkit, these are your cousins, Dovekit and Moonkit, you can meet them but be gentle, they're not old enough to play yet."
The young kits eyes lit up as they stepped cautiously up beside their father and gazed at the newborn kits.
*Kin will fight kin* Charmtail's words played over and over again in her head.
She shivered at the memory of the dream,
*what does it mean Charmtail?* she though silently to herself, *what does it mean?*

( wow, chapter 1 is finito < what even is finito??> I've only written one chapter and I already have so many ideas and plot twists building up inside my head ^.^ I really am loving writing this and I hope that you read this, and decide to stick with me, as I write the book. Even though I only have a Prologue and one chapter finished, still lemme know how you like this chapter. I'm not fab at author's notes so I think I'm just going to wrap it up by saying thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to comment on how you like each chapter, I would love to hear your opinions!
See you in the next chapter Jcats!! (>^_^)>