Calm Down Ichi

"Grimm, your phone is still in your pocket right?" ask an orange-haired man to his blue-haired companion. To be exact he is his boyfriend, Grimmjow.

"Yes, my Ichi, it's still in my pocket. I wore a skin-tight jeans, no one can grab my phone while that thing is in my pocket. So calm down a bit," the blue-haired male answered trying to sound calm. Although he become tired of saying "calm down" to his anxious boyfriend. He didn't count how many times he ask the same thing since they are out.

"I know, but it doesn't hurt just to check it. I just want to know. I just... I'm sorry..." the orange haired male apologized while looking down. He really didn't want to be like this, but the past is still haunting him. He lost his phone once. And he just bought it and used it for 3 months before it finally gone when he dropped it. The phone he bought on credit. So he has to pay for a lost thing.

"It's okay, Ichi. I know you are just anxious and a got a little edgy because of your past. Just take it easy will ya? Enjoy this date. We haven't spend much time because of our busy schedule. So, we have to enjoy this day to our heart content. Okay?" Grimm pat Ichigo's head to ease his worry.

"Okay, sorry, Grimm!" Ichi got a little at ease and try to enjoy their date.

But he still ask the other about their phone once in a while. But not so much. It's hard to get rid old habit after all.

After going around for a day, they finally call it end and decided to go home.

"See, I told you. My phone is still intact in my pocket. Your worries is all for nothing. Next time, please be more at ease, okay?" Grimm said as they drive home.

"Yeah, nothing happen. I'm glad," he said smiling and finally feeling relaxed.

Grimmjow just smiled at the smile on his beloved face. Well, he is a bit disappointed because Ichi looks like doesn't really enjoy their date. But his action is quite funny and entertaining. So he doesn't really bothered by it. He can tease the other when he is really 'healed' from that anxiousness.

"By the way Ichi, I haven't seen you using your phone today. You didn't bring it with you?"

"No, I bring it wit-" he stopped mid sentence when he finally realized that he doesn't feel his phone on his pocket. He become a bit pale and his boyfriend notice this. So he quickly stopped his car at the side road.

"Ichi, calm down first. Let me call your phone. Don't go panic yet," he reassured the other while holding his shoulder.

"But Grimm..." He has a pale face right now.

"I'll buy you a new one if it's really gone. So you don't have to ask your father to buy it for you. Let me call it first," he cut the other and take out his phone to dial Ichi's number.

...

...

They waited for a while before the phone got answered. And the one on the other side is really a surprise.

"Hello? Grimm-nii?" a voice so familiar answered the phone.

"Huh? Karin? Is that you?" Grimmjow is a bit startled to hear the voice from one of the twin sister.

"Yup! It seems Ichi-nii forget his phone," Karin explained.

He sighed a bit and smile at Ichi who by now is gradually relaxing. He patted the boy's head again.

"Yeah, he forgot and he freak out himself because he thought he lost his phone. You should see his face earlier," he teased while grinning. He saw Ichi got really red, don't know if it is because of anger or embarrassment.

"Aaww, you should just take a picture earlier."

"Well, I didn't think that far because he is super worried."

Karin laughed at the other end while Grimmjow just grinning wider.

"Grimm!" Ichi finally snatch the phone and end the conversation.

"Sorry Ichi. It just to ease the tension," he chuckled.

"Liar!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"'m not."

"Yo-"

Before he finished, Grimmjow take hi mouth to a short kiss. "Let's go home, shall we?" he grinned wider leaving Ichigo looks yummy. I mean, his face is so red like a tomato ready to be eaten. Not sure if Grimm really want to eat Ichi. But that's not gonna happen in this story at least. Lol.

END

A/N: okay this is a unexpected story from me. As maybe you can guess, it' really from my experience. It was a huge shock for me and I have a habit of checking out my phone on my bag every once a while. And I didn't like to use my phone when I'm in public. Well, actually this idea come up from my friend. I told her my stories, and then she came up with her joke. And I got the urge to make it into this fanfic. So here we are. XD.
Okay! Sorry for any grammatical error and typos because I didn't beta this one. Hope u guys like it. See ya!