You Never Even Loved Me At All (Larry Stylinson One-Shot)

You Never Even Loved Me At All (Larry Stylinson One Shot)

            "Hey, do you know what's wrong with Harry?" Zayn asked, as he glanced over at Harry who had been awfully quiet during the previous interview.

             "He's been in his room a lot, I think he's just lonely. Since we've all got girlfriends except him and Niall...." Louis pointed to Niall.

              "I've offered to bring him to the club with me. He said he's been busy with some new hobby of his." Niall shrugged, holding his hands up in defense as they looked over at Harry.

               Harry was sitting in the corner on a chair, his feet brought up to his chest as he crouched over, a pen in his hand as he looked at the paper. He was drawing something that none of the boys could see, and every time one of them would walk by he would hide it in his arms.

               Harry's been acting this way for months. If Louis was being honest with himself, he would know that Harry has been this way ever since he started dating Eleanor. But Louis pushed that thought to the back of his mind, and none of the boys seemed to notice.

               "Maybe we should go talk to him..." Zayn said, but Liam shook his head, rubbing Zayn's back.

               "Maybe we should leave him alone. But we do have to head home now, so someone has to tell him we're leaving." Liam said, everyone knowing by 'someone' he meant Louis

              The boys went downstairs, sitting in the short limo as they waited for the other two. Louis stood up, slowly stumbling over to Harry, stopping a few feet away and watching as Harry's hands moved quickly over the paper, probably drawing something beautiful that he wouldn't show anyone.

              "Harry." Louis said, and the curly-head snapped up, looking around before spotting Louis, and hiding the drawing in his chest.

              "We have to go home now. You ready?" Louis held out his hand, and Harry grabbed it tightly, clinging closely to Louis as they went down.

              The ride home was silent, all of the boys worried about Harry. Harry wasn't the type of boy to be quiet. Harry was always blurting random things ("I don't even like blue-flavoured lube") or asking dumb questions ("Why would a chicken be cooking a meatloaf?") but now, he hadn't said a thing.

              His feet were underneath him, him sitting in the back of the limo and scrolling through his phone. Harry loved his phone, but that wasn't the issue. His phone wasn't on, the screen was black and even if it wasn't, they didn't have internet.

             None of the boys bothered to say anything, they all just glared at Louis, silently telling him that he had to make sure that Harry was okay, since Louis and Harry were the closest.

             Once they got to their shared flat, Louis walked down the hall and stopped outside of Harry's room. The door was open a bit but Louis knew that Harry hated when people went into his room. Louis just needed to talk to him, to find out what has been bothering him.

             He watched Harry, who was sitting on the bed, his easel which he had gotten for his bithday in front of him. Harry wasn't drawing or painting, he was just staring at the blank canvas with an empty expression on his face.

             Harry knew Louis was there. Harry knew where Louis was always, he just FELT Louis near him. Harry waited a few moments, but when Louis wouldn't go away, he finally mumbled 'come in' and stood back.