The Introduction

It's last night of Summer. I pray that this night never ends. I am cosy in my bed and drifiting into my sleep.

In a few hours, it will be the first day of college. Along with my best friend since we were 5.

It all started like this:

Flashback
When you were 5 years old.

YMN (Your Mother's name): (looking through the window) Hey YN! Look, I think you have got a new friend...

You were playing with your lego blocks. As soon as your mum informed you, you got up and walked near her and she picked you up.

You see a little boy with blonde hair, helping his father pick little boxes up from the car and taking them in the house.

YN: Can we go and see him?! I want to become friends with him!

YMN: Yes you can. You can go and give him cookies.

YN: YES!

You get the cookies from your mum and you walk with your mum next door and see Kendall, his mum and his dad standing opposite you and you all exchange smiles.

YMN: Hey, I am YMN. I live next door and I wanted to say welcome to the neighbourhood.

You look closely at Kendall and he has green eyes. Kendall looks at you and notices you have (your eye colour) and long (your hair colour) hair.

Kathy: Hey. I am Kathy and this is my husband Kent. Nice meeting you.

YMN: This is my daughter YN.

Kathy: Oh Hey. (holds Kendall's hand and pulls him forward) Oh look, this is YN and she bought us cookies.

YN: (puts hand forward) Hi. I am YN.

Kendall: YN's such a weird name!

Kent: Kendall! Say Sorry!

YMN: Oh it doesn't matter. (takes the cookies from YN and gives it to Kathy)

YN: Well Kendall's a stupid name!

YMN: YN! That's naughty! I am so sorry Kathy and Kent.

Kathy: Don't worry about it YMN. It's Kendall that's being naughty. He just misses our old home.

YMN: Aww. Anyway, I'll see you around. Come on YN lets go home.

Your mum holds your hand and takes you back home whilst Kendall goes inside with his mum.
__________________________________

Two Days Later

Your mum and dad decide to take you the park. You arrive at the park and want to sit on the swings but notice Kendall's sitting on a swing and Kent is pushing him. You get annoyed and cross your arms.

YDN (Your Dad's Name): What happened YN?

YN: It's the rude boy! I don't want to sit on the swings next to him.

YDN: don't do this sweetheart. Let's go and have fun, it doesn't matter. Kendall's a nice boy. Just talk to him nicely.

Your dad holds your hand and takes you to the swings. Kendall sees you approaching and makes an annoyed face.

Kent: Kendall, be nice!

Your dad puts you on the swing and you start swinging and Kendall starts swinging. You both start having a race to see who can go the highest on the swing. After swinging. You both stop and look at each other smiling and laughing.

Kendall: I'm sorry.

YN: It's ok. I'm sorry too.

Kendall: It's ok too.

YN: Want to be friends?

Kendall: Yeah.

After that day, you and Kendall went on many play dates and then gradually became best friends.

End of Flashback

My alarm starts ringing, I press the snooze button and fall into my deep sleep off. Little did I know, my snooze button was on for 30 minutes.
20 minutes later, water is thrown on my face... Cold water.

YN: WAKE UP KENDALL!

Oh didn't you know... This isn't YN's POV. This is mine. Kendall Francis Schmidt's POV.

I shiver and get out of my bed. I wipe the water off my face. I look to see YN wearing a white plain full sleeved Tee with jeans and white converses.

Kendall: I'm UP! Hey, why are you dressed so early and how did you get in here?

YN: Um... Wait, how did I get here? Oh yeah.. Your parents let me in! And I am dressed early because I am organised unlike you! It's our first day of COLLEGE!

Kendall: My parents are awake and didn't wake me up?

YN: They TRIED to! Now go, go, go. We need to leave in 40 minutes.

Kendall: Okay I'm going.

YN: By the way...

Kendall: What?

YN: Your room is disgustingly unorganised. You should clean it.

Kendall: Ugh. Just let me get dressed.

After 15 minutes of having a shower and getting dressed. I get changed into a navy grey long sleeved tee and wear my jeans and put on my white sneakers. I take my iPhone off my charger and slip it into my pocket and grab my backpack and head downstairs.

YN and I say goodbye to my parents and drive early to our new college.