Chapter 43: The Big Day

The day of the wedding

Heather's POV

I woke up, and started smiling. Today was the day. I was marrying my love.

I rolled over to face Steven, who was already awake and looking at me.

I giggled. "Good morning baby"

He kissed my nose. "Good morning to you too."

I was smiling wide. "Guess what?" I said to Steven.

"What?" He replied with that sexy smile.

"In about 6 hours, promptly at 5pm, we will be married."

He laughed. "I know that and I can't wait!"

I sighed. I better get ready. I had alot to do in 6 hours.

~~~~

2pm

"Awwww Heather you're hair is starting to look good!!" Court exclaimed as the hairdresser was doing my hair.

"You think Steven will want my hair down and curled like this? Is it fancy enough?!!"

Court laughed. "Chill out!! He will! So, I just called your mom, she has your dress and everything for you to get ready in her hotel room. And that when were done here to go right there!"

I sighed and smiled. "Okay cool"

"Ms. Heather, you are done! What do you think?" The hairdresser exclaimed.

"Oh..wow!!" My hair was fully curled and cascaded beautifully around my face, and my bangs were bumped up with a small beaded headband that would match the veil.

I got up and hugged her. "Thank you so much!!"

"Knock'em dead!" She replied.

I smiled back. "Oh I will!"

~~~~~

3pm

Steven's POV

Damn, I was so nervous. I was sitting at the apartment because I couldn't see Heather before the wedding. There were two hours before the wedding was going to start.

Joe came in from the kitchen. "Nervous bro?"

I chuckled. "Yes, completely."

"Don't be. You love each other. This is perfect." Joe said.

I smiled to myself. I was nervous, but ready to marry the love of my life.

~~~~

4pm

Heather's POV

"Mom!!!!" I yelled as Courtney started my makeup.

She came running. "Yes dear?"

"So you and Dad are definitely gonna hold onto the twins?!"

She smiled. "Yes honey we are"

I sighed. "Okay good"

"Heather, relax everything's gonna work out!"

Linda, Joeys girl, said. All of the other band members girls were the bridesmaids. But Court was the maid of honor.

I took a deep breath. "Okay I'm calm"

Just then Court finished my makeup.

I looked in the mirror. "Holy shit."

My eyeshadow was light and sweet, but edge was added with some smoky eyeliner. And my eyelashes were curled to black perfection. And she didn't forget the red lipstick.

"Awww, Court, thank you. You're the best friend ever." I hugged her.

She hugged me back.

~~~

4:30 pm

It was time.

"Get my dress!" I said to Court.

She opened the package and pulled it out gently.

She slid it onto me. After she zipped up the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror.

The dress looked even more beautiful than it did the first time. It brought out everything.

"Now the only thing missing.." Courtney gently snapped in the veil.

I looked like a bride.

My mom hugged me. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks Mom."

"You do honey" my dad said.

I smiled at him. "Thanks daddy"

I looked at the clock. "Okay it's time..quarter to! Lets make our way to the beach."

~~~~

5pm

Steven's POV

It was time. The music started to play.

Joe was next to me as I waited at the end of the aisle.

"Good luck bro" he whispered.

Just then, I saw Heather. And I was speechless. She looked beautiful.

~~~

Heather's POV

Steven looked so handsome in his tux. I felt myself start to tear up just as I made it to the end of the aisle.

Steven wiped it away. "Don't cry baby, you'll ruin you're makeup." He winked.

I smiled, and the preacher started.

"We are gathered here today to join these two individuals in holy matrimony. They have written their own vows, and they will read them now."

I cleared my throat. "I never thought I would ever find someone that I loved as much as I love you. And it was fate bringing us together that day at the coffee shop. I didn't know if I made the right decision coming out here to California, but now I know for sure I did. Because I met you, Steven Tyler. And I love you with all my heart. You have given me everything I've ever wanted, and I wouldn't want to be marrying anyone else today."

Steven looked like he was about to cry as he started his.

"Heather, I don't know where to start. As you know, I've never been the type to stay with one girl. But when I met you, that instantly changed. I wanted to be with you in every way humanely possible. And I have been. You're so beautiful and strong, and I can't believe I met you. I went in to get coffee and came out with a new beginning. I love you Heather, and I always will."

I smiled and started to cry.

The preacher was smiling. "And after that, I think there is just one thing to do. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Tyler. You may kiss the bride."

Steven pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

"Hello Mrs. Tyler" he whispered as we pulled away.

And as we walked down the aisle, I couldn't believe my dream had just come true. But now, we have the reception.

~~~~~