Chapter 38: HeartBreaker

Heather's POV

I took a deep breath and opened the door to the apartment. Steven was sitting in the living room holding April.

He looked up as I walked in.

"Hey baby! I missed you! Did you find the dress?" He got up and walked down into the bedroom to put April in her crib.

"Yes I did. Me and Court are gonna pick it up next month." I replied as Steven came back in and kissed me.

"You're home earlier than I thought you'd be" he said with a sexy smile.

"I'm sure" I said quietly.

Steven looked confused. "What?"

I choked back the tears. "Sit down please babe."

"Okay, Heather, okay.." He sat down on the couch.

I stood over him, twitter open on my phone. I shoved it in his face and showed him the convo between him and Erin. He read it over and looked up at me.

"Explain. Now."

Steven looked upset. "There's nothing to explain babe."

I got mad. "Did you cheat on me? And don't lie. I know you're nothing but a heartbreaker. I just should've realized before I got too deep."

Steven stood up. "Heather, stop.."

I pushed him away. "Did you cheat on me?"

"Heather I didn't cheat on you. Erin, she tweeted me out of the blue saying all those things, and it reminded me of what we had had before I got with you. Yes, I said I loved her, but only as a friend. I love you more than life, baby."

"But she said she couldn't wait to see you! What the fucks up with that??"

I felt tears roll down. He tried to wipe them away. I slapped his hand.

"No, I'm not going to be weak anymore. I was like that with Jason, but I'm not gonna be that girl again."

I stormed out of the room and to the bedroom. I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes in it.

Steven followed me. "Heather don't leave me! I didn't do anything! Please! You have to believe me. I would never do that to you."

I ignored him. I threw the bag over my shoulder. I picked up the twins put them in their double carrier and walked out of the bedroom.

Steven followed. "Please. We're supposed to get married in two months. Please stop."

He tried to hug me and I moved out of the way.

"I need some time to think. I don't know if I believe you Steven. I do love you, but just let me think it over."

Steven stepped back with sad eyes.

"Okay, Heather. Ill give you tonight. But I love you, and I won't not fight for you."

I sighed. "Bye babe...I'm going to stay at Courts." I somehow managed to open the door with the twins in my hand in their carrier. As I opened the door, a person I knew too well was smiling at me.

"Hey, is Steven home? I'm here to see him."

I looked at Steven then back at his ex girlfriend, Erin.

I carefully set the carrier down by the wall by the door.

I was angry. "Why are you here?"

She laughed. "I came to see Steven. We have things to discuss. He asked me to come?"

I shot Steven a sad look. Then I looked back at Erin.

"Look sweetie, I'm sure he meant well, but I happen to be Stevens fiancé? I'm sure he didn't mention me."

"Heather..." Steven started.

I ignored him. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Get away from my apartment door and leave, or you can leave with a bruised eye. Take your pick."

Erin snarled. "Just move. You're getting on my last nerve."

She pushed me out of the way.

"Erin stop!" Steven yelled.

I blacked out. I took a big step and grabbed her hair and swung around and hit her in the face. She turned around to face me and kneed me in the stomach. The same place I had two broken ribs. I could not breathe.

She smirked. She walked over to Steven.

He looked disgusted. "Get the fuck out of here. Now." Erin snarled, and turned around. "Suit yourself." She turned and looked down at me. "Good luck. Didn't you know he breaks hearts?" With a final kick to my side, she walked out my door.

Steven rushed over and tried to help me up. I was trying to breathe, but I knew I didn't want his help.

"Stop, I can handle myself."

"Um, if you haven't noticed, you're hurt again." Steven said, caressing my face.

As I stood up I felt a little lightheaded.

I started to sway a little.

Steven placed his arms around my waist. I shoved them off, walked over to the wall, and picked up the carrier.

"I don't need your help, I said. And I'm not even surprised that she showed here. Is it a coincidence? I think not."

I started to walk out the door with my babies.

Steven grabbed my arm. "Stop." His grip got a bit tight, and I panicked. I started to cry.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed.

Steven jumped back, shocked. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you??!"

"No it just reminded me of how Jason gripped me when I tried to leave..."

Suddenly, the memories and feelings overwhelmed me, the effect of everything overtook me and I collapsed to the ground sobbing.

Steven got on the floor and pulled me to his chest.

"Baby it's okay. I love you and I never cheated on you. I couldn't because I love you too much. You have to believe me."

I wiped my eyes. "I do believe you, I just got scared. Scared that it was true, and I didn't want to be weak again or have no choice of what to do. So I jumped to conclusions.."

Steven kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach. "I'm sorry she hurt you there again."

I chuckled. "It's fine. I think I did some justice on her"

I took a deep breath and winced. "I'm sorry I almost left. It was a reaction, and I knew I would be able to make the choice. But I'm not leaving you. I love you."

Steven kissed me. "I know. And I love you too. Now lets put the kids back in their cribs, and cuddle til the sun comes up. We have alot coming up."

He winked seductively.

I laughed. "I'm in."

~~~~

Note: this might sound weird but I was tearing up writing the leaving scene because it was so realistic I feel. But there will be 5 more chapters of this fanfic. I'm stuck between wether I should write another fanfic or not. I don't know what I would write about...Steven of course. But idk? Suggestions? Ideas? What do you think? Message me on here, or on tumblr, please! I want and need your input! Love you guys!! xx