Chapter 17: Birthday

Heathers POV

I rustled as I heard the doorbell ring. It was 4:00 already. damn. Who the hell was it? I thought for a second.

Oh shit! It's my 26th bday. I was so hammered last night I didn't realize.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put on a band tee.

I walked to the door and opened it.

I gasped. There was Steven, holding a a large bouquet of roses and a diamond bracelet.

He smiled that adorable smile. "Happy Birthday Baby!"

I laughed and kissed him. "You went a little overboard don't you think?"

Steven winked. "Nope."

He came in and we sat on the couch.

Just then my phone rang.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!" Court screamed just as I answered.

"Shit Court thanks for the gift of deafness," I laughed.

"Whatever boo. I'm with Joe and he says happy birthday. What are we doing tonight?"

I smiled to myself. "You all can come over around 8, and we can chill here and eat and drink! Is that cool?"

She laughed. "Of fucking course! See you then birthday girl!"

We hung up.

Steven laughed. "I heard that, was it Courtney?"

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously. I invited them to come over here later to celebrate."

Steven pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "Sounds like a plan."

~~~~~~

We had only cuddled about 15 minutes when my phone rang suddenly.

Steven looked down at me weird. "Were you expecting anymore calls?"

I sighed. "No I don't think so." My heart was beating.

I picked up. "Hello?" Steven was looking at me, a worried look on his face.

"Heather baby, happy birthday!" The deep voice said.

Jason.

I looked up at Steven in panic.

"Why are you calling me Jason?"

Steven grew angry.

"We'll it's your birthday, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't call you? You know I'm in Georgia??"

I had pressed speaker at that point.

"Listen you crazy asshole, you are not my boyfriend okay?!! We're over been over and I don't like you or love you anymore so get it through your head!!"

I screamed into the phone.

Steven caressed my hand that he was gripping.

"Heather, babe, why do you have to be that way? I'm in Georgia I'm getting closer to finding you."

My heart sunk. "No you're not you won't ever find me." I started to tear up.

Steven noticed and grabbed the phone from me.

"Listen you delusional mother fucker" he started.

"Who the fuck is this?" Jason replied angrily.

"This is Heather's actual boyfriend, and im telling you to leave her the fuck alone, understand? Or you'll be sorry. Bye asshole."

He hung up the phone.

I wiped my eyes.

"You didn't have to do that Steven." I said quietly.

He smiled at me. "Yes I did. And it felt good. I'm protecting you. If this guy doesn't stop he's gonna get it."

I laughed. "You're so sexy when you're protective." I purred seductively.

He winked back. "That's my specialty also."

I nuzzled in closer to his chest. Maybe tonight was the night. The night to lose my virginity.

I kissed Steven.

"Wellll we have about 3 hours. What do you wanna do?" I asked him playfully.

He kissed me back. "Whatever you want, birthday girl."

I blushed. "Movie?"

He smiled. "Movie it is."

~~~~~~~

Note: what do you think? The next chapters gonna be awesomee(;