For you were my everything

Start from the beginning

"Mm. I forgot. You two used to be friends. Now you have none." Bonnie stated and Enzo's scoffed.

"Oh, you think you're friends?" Enzo asked and I rolled my eyes as the door opened and a woman came in.

"Lorenzo-" she started before cutting herself off when she saw Bonnie and I and smiling walking towards us. "You must be Bonnie Bennett and Mariana Pierce.. I'm Alex St. John. Welcome to the Armory." She said standing next to Enzo and I rose my eyebrow slowly walking towards them. "I'm sorry for Enzo's behavior yesterday. He wasn't following proper protocol. I asked him to call you back here.. We might've gotten off on the wrong foot." She added and I rose my eyebrow at Enzo who looked at her confused.

"The wrong foot? Or-" I said looking at Enzo who cut me off.

"Not funny." Enzo stated and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know, it's kind of funny." Alex replied laughing and I turned towards her as did Bonnie. "Reyna Cruiz is a common enemy. We should be working together if we want to fight her." Alex stated slowly sighing.

"But you don't want to fight her. You want her captured." Bonnie replied tilting her head in annoyance. "So I think you know a lot more than you're letting on.. Makes it hard for me to trust you." Bonnie added and I smirked at her.

"Fair. Why don't you come with me?" Alex asked and I gestured at Bonnie who nodded.

"She will.. But if you try anything on her.. I will most gladly kill you." I stated before showing a small smile before walking towards the door. "I'm serious." I added before walking out.

-Time Skip-

I slowly sighed walking through the woods before I rolled my eyes seeing Damon in an apron with blood smeared all over it. "What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow and walking towards him to see an axe and huge hole in the ground that he sat next to. "Who did you-is that?-Damon." I said in annoyance and he slowly sighed.

"Yes. I killed her. Chopped her up into little pieces hoping-" Damon started before the hole started smoking and he slowly sighed. "Here we go again." He added before picking up some clothes and throwing them into the hole. "They're my girlfriend's and given the fact that you two look exactly alike, you should fit in them." Damon stated and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's next? It puts the lotion in the basket?" Reyna asked in annoyance from the hole and Damon rolled his eyes.

"It wouldn't have to if it would've just stayed dead." Damon stated in annoyance. "I'm in a bit of a pickle here, Rey.. I got big plans." Damon stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you buy a time share?" Reyna asked and I slowly sighed.

"Kind of actually.. But he can't go on vacation with me until we do something about you.. See, we can't relax and sip Mia Tais while you're hunting my best friend and his brother and every time he kills you, you just Phoenix back to life." I stated walking and peering into the hole to see Reyna looking up at me fully dressed. "Nice clothes." I said nodding at her. "But we look nothing alike." I stated in annoyance as Damon stood next to me.

"Why don't you just let me kill your brother and you can do whatever the hell you want." Reyna said in annoyance.

"Tempting. Truly." Damon stated and I rose my eyebrow at him before he sighed. "But I kind of owe him. Family, am I right?" Damon asked and I rolled my eyes.