Flu and Swimwear - Norman Reedus imagine

You are sick and your boyfriend Norman decides to take care of you and cheer you up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norman's p.o.v.

(Y/N) is sick so I have to get her some medicine, make her a nice soup and cheer her up a little.

I was walking to the chemist's to go get some handkerchiefs and other stuff.

On my way home I stopped at a store that sold crazy/funny stuff so I decided to go in and find something to cheer my (Y/N) up. Yes MY she is MINE.

- "Hello, I am looking for something to cheer up my sick girlfriend"- I said to the shop assistant.
-" We have everything from farting cushions to extreme swimwear"- She said.
-"Can I see the swimwear?"
-"Sure, follow me"

I found 4 different swimwear, oh boy oh boy it's gonna be a pretty funny scene tonight.
I paid and returned home.

When I got home I saw (Y/N) laying on our bed watching Supernatural, I sat on the bed and handed her her medicine.
--------
YOUR P.O.V

I saw Norman come in with the medicine and some other bags. He gave me my medicine and I thanked him.
He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him putting my hand on his chest

-"I'm sick, don't kiss me you will catch the flu too"- I said
He just pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately.
-"A flu is not going to stop me from kissing my beautiful girlfriend "- he said pulling away.

-"So, what's in the other bags?"- I asked him trying to look inside them.
-"Those? We are going to Hawaii next month so I decided to buy some swimwear"- He said.
-" Can I see them?"-
-"Sure, But after dinner, now I'm gonna go make you some chicken soup"- He said standing up.
-"Don't worry, I'm gonna make dinner" I told him standing up too.
-"No, you're not. You're sick and I'm gonna take care of you my queen" - He said bowing at me.

-----------------------

Norman's p.o.v.

I prepared (Y/N)'s dinner and she ate it all. Then I decided to go try the swimsuits and show them to her

I got into the bathroom and tried the first one on.

I got out and (Y/N) was looking at it.
It looked normal in the front.
-"This one looks good" she said.
Then I turned around and her face got red like a tomato. (It's a swim jock)
-"Well that was unexpected" -She said.
-"Do you like it?"
-" I like it but you are not going to the beach with that thing on."
-" Don't worry I'm not"- I said going back into the bathroom.

I tried the second one and the third one and her reactions were priceless.

-"I have another one to show you"- I said with a grin on my face
-"I'm gonna be scarred for life, can it get worse?-
-"You have no idea"

YOUR P.O.V.

Norman showed me 3 costumes and there was another one left.
He got out with this black and white thing with a bow. A Mankini costume thong.
He looked very sexy and he knew I liked bows and ties.

-"What about this one?"
-"This one is the best" I said while signaling Norman to come on the bed and I think he got the message of what I wanted to do and let's say that the next morning the costume was on the floor on the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's final thoughts

Soooo, if you want to see what the costumes look like you can go watch the buzzfeed video where the try guys try extreme swimwear the first one is the red one, the second and the third are the green one and the one side one and the last one is the one with the bow.

I hope you liked the story. Leave some suggestions and ideas in the comments.
I hope you have a great day or night.
Bye bye!! ♡♡