Proposal

Norman's proposal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Norman 's pov

I just woke up and turned around to look at my beautiful girlfriend. She is so peaceful when she is sleeping. Today I'm going to ask her to be mine forever. It's going to be a great day.

I got up from bed and went to the kitchen, I made some bacon,  scrambled eggs and orange juice, put them on a tray and took it to the bedroom where (Y/N) is sleeping.

"(Y/N), honey, wake up" I said
"Mmmmmh" She said probably not wanting to get up.
"Come ooon sleeping beaty, I made you breakfast in bed" I said nudging her side.
She sat up on the bed, her eyes still half closed. She rubbed her eyes, looked at me and smiled, I gave her a quick morning kiss and put the tray of food on her lap.

"You didn't have to do this Babe" She said.
"I know, I wanted to do this" I said pecking her lips once more.

When she finished her breakfast, I took the tray downstairs and started  washing the dishes. While I was washing them I felt (Y/N)'s harms hug me from behind and she rested her head on my back. I finished washing the dishes, I turned around and picked her put. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the couch.

We started to kiss and it wasn't a couple of quick pecs on the lips...this was the start of a make out session.

"I love you (Y/N)" I said breaking from the kiss for a second.
"I love you too Norm" (Y/N) said in return.

Time skip...(long make out session, if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*)

Your pov

"Honey, let's go out tonight" Norman said while we sat on the couch.
"Sure, where are we going" I asked, very curious to know.
"I don't know, I will think of something, just wear casual clothes" He said looking in my eyes.
I always got lost in his beautiful blue eyes, they are just so mesmerising.
"Ok Norman" I said kissing his cheek.

Norman's pov

We started watching a movie while I thought about my proposal, I already knew what to say and where to take her but I was still nervous I would mess up something.

The movie finished and I told (Y/N) to go get dress.
"I have to get a shower too" She said.
"Ok honey take your time." I said giving her a kiss.
I was glad that she had to take a shower because I still had to prepare some things.

I finished making the sandwiches and the other things,  put them in a basket and took them to the car.

I went in the house and (Y/N) was just walking down the stairs.
I got to the bedroom and changed myself.

We got out of the house I locked it and I ran to the car to open (Y/N)'s door.
"Such a gentleman" She said kissing my cheek.
I got in the drivers seat and drove us to our spot near the lake. I pulled up in the parking lot and we got out of the car. I took the picnic basket and we got in the park.
I put down the blanket and the food and we just laid there for a while talking and enjoying each others company. Anddddd I was trying to find the balls to pop the question but this is another story.

We got up and went near the lake and took some pictures of the view and of us.

Here goes nothing!!
I got down on one knee and took out a small black block from my pocket.
(Y/N) still hadn't realized what I did because she was still looking at the view.
She turned her head towards me looked down and our eyes met.
This is it!!!
"(Y/N) we have been together for 3 years now and there is nothing more that I would want than being with you for the rest of my life. I thought about what I was going to say to you, but I forgot everything. I just love you so much and you've made me a better man and I can't picture my life without you by my side. You and Mingus by my side, a happy family.
I want to make you my wife and have babies with you.
Will you marry me?" After my speech she was crying, she pulled me up on my feet and kissed me.
"Of course I will Norm, I love you so much" She said, tears still falling down her cheeks.
We kissed again and held each other tight like we were going to lose each other if we let go.
We sat back on the blanket and still holding each other and we ate our food.
As night time approched we stayed there looking at the stars and enjoying being engaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's final thoughts

Soooo I hope you enjoyed the story.
I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading lately, but I had no ideas and I didn't have time to write.

Vote and comment.
Leave some suggestions.

Bye bye!!!