Five - That Just Happened

- Elizabeth -
After reflecting on us, I choose to back up from Will.
"Elizabeth, I'm..." He stutters out.
"Don't be."

We both stand awkwardly in front of each other for a second and I wonder what he's thinking.
"We should record an irl video together." He says, walking over to my computer and sitting in my chair.
"Yeah, like what?" I respond, following him and sitting in the foldable chair next to the desk.
"Uh, I dunno, like... I don't know!"
I laugh at him.
"What about the smoothie challenge?" I ask.
"And like, say I asked you a question about me and you get it wrong, you have to add something bad to your smoothie?" He adds on.
"Alright, should we have Sean come and pick out the things? I'm sure he's not busy right now. It's only been a couple hours."
"Sure."
I text Sean and ask him to come over to help us with a video. He says that he'll be over in a few minutes and in the mean time we go up to the kitchen and set up everything.
"Okay, I'll get the camera, where's your suitcase?" I say this knowing that he brought his vlogging camera with him, which is better than my camera by a landslide.
"I put it by the front door, right there." Will replies, looking for the blender.
"The blender's in the cabinet to the right of the one under the sink." I tell him.
I kneel down and lay his suitcase on its back and then open it up. The box with his camera is very prominent, and so I grab that and try not to poke around too much but as I close the suitcase I can't help but notice that the picture that we took after we got back from the beach is in one of the little zipper pockets.
I zip up the suitcase and get up with the box in my hand, unzipping it as I walk back over to the kitchen counter and taking the camera out. Will already stacked about eight books on top of a chair to make a tripod, so I just put the camera on that and turn on the viewfinder.
Will has the blender out and then we hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it to see Sean, obviously, who else would it be.
This reminds me of that first time I had seen him, where I was all confused and had no idea what was going on and stuff.
Good times.
I move over to the side, allowing Sean to come in.
"What do you guys need help with?" He asks, waving to Will in the kitchen.
"We're doing the smoothie challenge and we just need you to pick out some things for us. Pick like six good things and six bad things, can you do that?"
"Yeah, of course. You guys go in another room, it's gotta be top secrettt." He's such a goof.
Will's already going down the stairs to my room, so I follow him down here.
"Why are we doing this? I'm nervous." I say while sitting down on my bed and leaning against the wall. My feet are hanging off the end of the bed and I go on Instagram.
"It was your idea, not mine."