Three - Hello Again

- Elizabeth -
Either I'm being kidnapped, or...
"Who's there?" I say, the hat still on my face.
"Guess."
That voice could be recognisable to me from almost anywhere. Quickly, I pull the hat off my face and turn around.
Yep, it's him.
"Will!" I yell excitedly, hugging him back. I smile a real, genuine smile and try to wrap my head around the fact that he's here. Why is he here?
I pull myself back from the hug but move my hands down to his hands and grab them.
"What are you doing in America?!" I cry happily, still not over the fact that he is here, in person, in front of me.
"I came to visit you!" Is his reply. I can't even say anything back, I'm so happy right now so I just hug him again.

I don't know how long I've been hugging him, but it's probably been a good couple minutes. I slowly back up and take a moment to just look at him.
"Well, uh, welcome to my house, I guess." I am just so awkward. "Sorry, I really wasn't expecting you at all, it's kind of a mess... I'm really glad you're here, though. I've missed you like crazy."
"Oh, I'm sure I've missed you a bit more." He says with a chuckle.
"Does Sean know you're here?"
"I do! I helped him plan it." Sean's voice becomes louder as I watch him come down the stairs to my door. My smile gets wider as I run up to him and give him a quick hug. "Thank you! I love you for this!" I say out of excitement. Sean chuckles and Will walks over to the two of us. God, I missed him.

A.N.
Short chapter, but there will be another one soon :3
-Misty <3