Two - A Visitor

- Elizabeth -
"SEAN?" I yell. He should be able to hear me because I can hear him watching TV just upstairs.
"YEAH?" He yells back.
"CAN I USE YOUR WEBCAM?"
"SURE, ONE SECOND."

For a moment, the question of 'why does he have his Webcam with him?' ponders in my mind, but the thought is replaced with 'because he's been staying here to look after me'. Duh.

Moments later, Sean returns to my room with his webcam in his hand. Without my asking, he hooks it up in less than half a minute. I reply with a faint 'thank you' as he walks away.
With a few clicks, all I see in the "recording" box is my face and the dot flashing on and off, signaling that the webcam is recording. After taking a moment to make sure I look the best I can at the moment, the words start pouring out my mouth.

"Hello everyone! It's Elizabeth and I am BACK with another video. Well, a face-to-face video which I don't do that often so you know-" My voice turns to a more serious tone- "this is important." After a moment of deep breath my dialogue continues.
"So, I haven't uploaded for about a month or so now, and that's for a reason I don't really feel too comfortable sharing yet. But, the good thing is that I'm back. I'll try to upload as much as I can, without getting too stressed. Life is just a bit confusing for me lately, especially at the beginning of... when I left. So, I just wanted to make this quick video to let you all know- if you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'd already know this, they're in the description-" I wink and that's followed with a chuckle. "To let you all know that I am completely alright and I'm back. So, I will see you all in the next video! Farewell, my friends!" I wrap up the extremely short video by blowing a kiss to the camera and then stop the recording.

After a hot minute of editing I upload the video to my channel. Already, there are a bunch of views. I tweet out "If you're wondering what's up, there's a new video on my channel!" And then a link to the video. I also post that on Instagram with a picture of me from the video.
I tweet again. "SO happy to be uploading again. I need a hug. Someone hug me."
A couple replies roll in, mostly some form of showing that they're happy I uploaded too or that they wish they could hug me. I chuckle and see a notification that Will mentioned me in a tweet.

In reply to atElizabethPlaysMC
Kiingtong atKiingTong
I shall hug you!

I chuckle at that and like it. There's one reply to the both of us saying "i ship it", and that gets another little giggle out of me.

Suddenly, someone hugs me from behind. I smile, expecting it to be Sean. I just stand there, letting him hug me, smiling like an idiot.
I feel something go over my face. I put my hand up to it and it feels like a hat; I can feel the little button thing on top and the part that sticks out.
Wait a minute. Sean doesn't wear hats.