Four - Pillow Fights

- Will -
Being here is so surreal.
After helping Sean pack up his things so he could go home, Elizabeth and I are sitting across from each other in her room. She's on her bed checking her phone and I'm sitting in the beanbag on my phone by her bookshelf in the corner of the room. I get a notification from Instagram.
ElizabethPlaysMC tagged you in a photo.
I click on it and see that she posted a picture of me in the beanbag on my phone.
"I see you 👀" is the caption.
I decide to take a picture of her now, sitting over there on her phone. After putting the Black & White filter on it, I post it with the caption "I see you too" and tag her in it.
A bunch of comments come flooding in.

grapplefans
Omg wyd with her Willy shakes

btw.heyimbee
uH YOU ARE IN AMERICA THATS HER ROOM NOT YOURS YORKFNJDJRBNSKDK

grapey_love
KIIIIIIISSSSSSSS

kiinqbae
lmao lexy

grasers.bae
I legit ship it so hard

"You see what you've done?" She says, throwing a pillow at me.
"What I've done? You posted first!" I respond with a chuckle, throwing the pillow back over to her.
"You're the one who came to America!" Two pillows to my face now.
"Don't lie, you're glad I'm here." I say, standing up with a pillow in each hand. I walk over to where she is on the bed and gently put one pillow on her face and the other one on top of that. Quickly, I take a picture before she slowly takes the pillows off her face. I turn around to go back to my spot then she full on tackles me.

- Elizabeth -

As Will is walking away, I quickly start taking a video on my phone and then jump on his back.
"What are you doing, you dork?" He asks, stopping in his place.
"Well, I was trying to attack you, but I guess I'm really just getting a free piggy back ride." Is my reply.
"Well, your loss. I get to do this."
"Wait, wh-"
He falls backwards on to my bed, crushing me under him.
"Ahh!" I yell with a chuckle. "Get offfff!!" I slap his arm. He gets up and I stand up after him.
"You're a dork, you know that?" He says, crossing his arms.
"You're stupid." I reply, smoothing out my shirt. When I'm finished I look up at him.
"What are you looking at?" I say sarcastically.
Then things take an unexpected turn-
Will kisses me.
Not just like a peck on the cheek, like, he actually kisses me. All my emotions are bubbling up, everything in this moment seems so nice and perfect. Just the same as every time I'm alone with Will; like when we sat together at the beach during Minecon.
I lace my fingers with his and just think of what he really means to me.
I think of when I first saw him, how cute I thought he was, how cute I thought everyone was.
I think of when we walked to the beach together and sat and watched the sun set.
I think of when we would sit in the back of the car together and hold hands and everything.
I think of the time we were at In N Out and how we met those girls who took the picture of us together.
I just think of us.