[Chapter Twenty Six]

Start from the beginning

" Do not think I won't kill you, dwarf. It would be my pleasure." The blonde elf snapped. The dwarves didn't even bother to attempt to try anything, knowing the elves would have their arrows embedded into their skulls before they could even blink.

" Help!" Freya screamed. The dwarves all turned around at the sound of the woman's cry. She was pinned on the ground, with the spider towering over her trying to snatch the sword out of her hands with its pinchers.

" Freya!" Fili shouted. The elves paid no attention to the yells and screams from the dwarves and the woman.

The spider yanked the woman to her feet, and with one harsh fling from one side to the other her sword went flying, crashing into a tree and coming to a rest at the base. The spider then knocked her back to the ground.

" Don't let it hurt her!" Ori, yelled, when the elves wouldn't allow the dwarves to move to help the woman. The spider was about to leap onto the woman making her scream, having nothing to use to defend herself with an arrow came through the air, piercing the spider and it fell dead on top of her, making her grunt.

She struggled under the heavy vial creature that was crushing her, when it was lifted off of her causing her to gasp for air. She panted and rolled out from under it, scrabbling to her feet, when she was yanked by her clothing by the blonde elf and brought over to the others.

" Are you alright?" Thorin asked her, with concern in his eyes. The woman looked at herself in disgust, she was covered in spider guts, sticky webbing in her hair and clothing and she smelt like death.

" I-I'm fine." She answered quietly, when the blonde elf stopped in front of the two of them, looking at the woman in particular that was with them. She wasn't a dwarf, and he found her quite striking even under all the nasty guts from the vial creatures. The prince noticed and suddenly felt the urge to poke the elf's eyes out with his arrow.

" Help!" Kili yelled a spider had him by his boot, dragging him away from his sword. Kili struggled, kicking the spider with his free foot in the face, when a she elf leaped from the trees and began eliminating the threats. " Throw me a dagger!" He yelled, when another spider was approaching him. " Quick!"

" If you think I'm giving you a weapon, dwarf, You're mistaken!" The red headed she elf spat as she killed the spider she was fighting and then quickly through the dagger at the spider about to attack kili, and the creature fell to the ground with the elven dagger resting in one of it's many eyes. Kili looked at her shocked and quite moved by this elf and her skills.

" Search them." The blonde one ordered the others. The elves begin searching the dwarves and the hobbit, taking any weapons they carried on their person.

" Hey! Give it back! That's private!" Gloin snarled at the elf. He ignored the dwarf and opened the picture frame to reveal two pictures.

" Who is this? Your brother?"

" That is my wife!" Gloin stated.

" And what is this horrid creature?" The elf questioned, looking at the second photo. " A goblin mutant?" he said, with disgust. Gloin glared at the elf, and wanted to rip his head off, for making fun of his family.

" That's my wee lad, Gimli!" The elf raised his eyebrow at such a ridiculous name and went to speak with the she elf and they spoke in elvish. An elf with long dark brown hair took the woman's sword that she had been given by wizard. The blonde elf came back over to others when one of his guards called him by his name to show him what he had just found.

Legolas took the blade in both his hands, admiring the make and knew exactly what it was as he spoke in elvish and he turned to look at Thorin. " Where did you get this?"

" It was given to me." Thorin replied, truthfully. The elf gave him a sly look and found this response strange and pointed the sword directly at the princes throat, causing the woman and few of the dwarves to gasp.

" Not just a thief, but a liar as well." Legolas growled and he suddenly shouted in elvish. The elves started binding the dwarves wrist and dragging them off to wherever.

" Thorin, where's Bilbo?" Bofur whispered as he was being pulled away. Thorin and Freya suddenly darted their eyes, noticing their burglar was nowhere to be seen.

" Bilbo?" Freya whispered, quietly wondering where her cousin was and she was next to have her wrist tied with elvish rope, praying nothing had happened to him. The company was led through the forest, across a bridge that laid before the entrance of the kingdom of Mirkwood.

The elves escorted them in and took them through the great halls of the elven kingdom. Freya looked around at the beauty of this home, no words could describe it. It was made entirely from the forest, trees weaved in ways you didn't think possible, that still allowed light to shine through during the day and night. The sound of the waterfalls and how peaceful the birdsongs that echoed throughout the home of the elves.

The guards led the dwarves to a bunch of cells that lined on both sides of one of the waterfalls. They began shoving the dwarves into the cells, who still put up a fight. " This is not the end of it!" Dwalin uttered as he got shoved into his cell. " Do you hear me?!"

" Hey, let us out of here!" Gloin ordered through the bars of his cell.

" Get off me!" Nori yelled, as the elf pushed him into his cell and locked it. An elf dragged the woman towards an empty cell and opened the door when the blonde elf ordered something in elvish. Thorin was being taken up another path, suddenly stopped and looked at the elf and then the woman.

" Take her up there as well." Legolas commanded the guard nodded and pulled the woman up the path that Thorin was being taken.

" Where are you taking them!" Fili shouted, but none answered as the dwarf prince and the hobbit disappeared from their sight.