DAY SEVEN, PART ONE

Caylen arrived at my house the next morning at thirty minutes past eleven in the morning, thirty minutes after she said she'd be here. She was never on time.

"Caylen, where were you?" I asked her jokingly.

"I'm sorry! My sister was begging me to help her with her homework, but then mum gave me chores that I had to do, and I didn't get to leave my house until twenty after eleven. I feel so bad.. I'm sorry," she apologized, taking my question too seriously as she usually did.

"Caylen, I was joking," I laughed, "I don't mind that you're a half an hour late. I didn't need you here exactly at eleven."

"Okay.. Good," she nodded, "so what did you want to tell me? And where is Luke?"

"He's sleeping upstairs, still. On Friday night, he stayed up most of the night so he could take care of the dolls and so I could get some sleep. It was really nice of him. But, last night, we both took care of the dolls, and Luke is still sleeping because he's tired. I don't mind, though."

"That's was nice of him, what he did Friday night. But is he sleeping in your bed? With you sleeping in it too?"

"Yeah, what does it matter?" I wondered, beginning to walk up the stairs. Caylen followed me up to my room.

"Oh my god, he looks so adorable sleeping," Caylen awed at the sight of her crush lying in my bed.

"Caylen," I giggled, "that sounded creepy.."

"I'm sorry.. Should I have said, 'oh.. He's looks different sleeping in your bed than he does his own,'" she giggled after talking in a stalker-ish tone. Caylen quit giggling, but I giggled even more.

Luke's eyes slowly opened, and he smiled at me. He sat up in the bed, and I sat next to him. Caylen sat in my beanbag that I had sitting in my room.

"Good morning, Luke," I smiled at him, "Caylen's here already. It's eleven-thirty."

"Are the twins still sleeping?"

"They are, for now," I nodded.

"So, Caylen," Luke looked over at her, sitting in the corner of my room in the large beanbag chair, "how are you?"

"I'm okay. But I had one question.. Why is this so, you know, awkward? It seems a little tense, I don't know," she shrugged.

"Luke, is there something we wanted to tell Caylen?" I looked at him, and he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, there is," he sighed, slightly smiling at me, then focusing on Caylen who was still seated uncomfortably in the red beanbag chair.

"Willow, you aren't pregnant, are you? You're going to tell me that you're having a baby together. Either that or you're going to tell me that you might be pregnant because you fucked last night. I know you guys slept in the same bed last night.. This is fucked up," Caylen sighed, getting right to the point.

"Yeah, Caylen," I nodded slowly, "I am pregnant. I took a test yesterday. We haven't told our parents yet. I'm so worried," I began to fake cry to add something to the act, "I don't know what to do. It happened last Friday, at a party we went to."

"You wouldn't have had sex with Luke before this week. Definitely not. Unless you were drunk. If you were drunk, then maybe. Were you drunk?" Caylen wondered.

"Yeah, we were.." I bit my lip, not sure if she was buying it or not. I could tell that she was actually a little bit jealous.

Caylen was silent for a while. Her facial expressions talked for her. She finally spoke, "I have no idea what to say.. 'Congratulations'? 'I'm sorry'? I don't know how you guys feel about this."

"I'm scared.. I don't want to be a mum at eighteen. I don't want to have to tell my parents or Luke's parents that I'm pregnant.."

"You'll have to sometime, why not now?" Caylen shrugged, grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs. She had such a good grip that I couldn't get her to let go of my arm.

"Willow, come on! You have to tell them," she exclaimed, and we came upon my mum when Caylen said to her, "Willow has something that she needs to tell you!" Caylen let go of my arm.

"No, I don't," I turned around.

"What did you want to say to me, Willow?" Mum put her hand on her hip. I turned back around on my heels. I then whispered the situation into her ear, and she nodded.

"Okay.. That's fine with me," she shrugged, probably confusing Caylen. Caylen's face told me everything I needed to know about what she was thinking.

"Let's go back upstairs now," I grabbed Caylen's arm, not letting it go.

"You should still tell your dad. And why did your mum react like that?"

"My mum will tell my dad, and I don't know why my mum reacted like that. My dad is more protective, though. So is Dane. They might be a little more worried or a little harsher."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense," she nodded as we walked into my room. She sat back down on the beanbag chair while I sat next to Luke.

I whispered into Luke's ear, "I didn't tell my mum. She doesn't think I'm pregnant. We're good."

"That's good. I didn't want her to think that you were actually pregnant," he whispered back while Caylen checked something on her phone.

"Caylen, we need to tell you one more thing," I announced to her. She put her phone away and cocked her head to the side, waiting for me to tell her what I needed to tell her.