+ Chapter Nine +

Chapter Nine

+ Jonathan's P.O.V +

Walking casually I felt my body collide with another "Whoa there." I breathed out as I had some wind knocked from my chest, "S-sorry" the shorter male mumbled while wiping his eyes with the sleeve to his overly sized hoodie, "Evan?" I questioned as he looked at me with glassy eyes, his tiny body lightly shaking under the thick fabric, His sad face turned to shock as I saw his deep hazel orbs scanned across my facial features.

I noticed that under his eyes were damp so I pulled my hand to his cheek to wipe away at the salted flesh, "you okay Ev?" his form slightly tensed at my touch and his eyes quickly moved from my face to the ground "U-uh yeah.".

My thumb lined under his eyes, cleaning the skin while Evan's soft cheeks heated up with a rosy pink color, he moved himself away from my head and mumbled something, "Nice new hair cut." Hearing that from him caused me to smirk at the shorter tanned boy, "You like it?" I smugly said while running my hand through the nicely washed hair, a few black and brown bands wrapped around my wrists.

After a few moments of silence my mind clicked and I noticed what Evan had on, "Hey, is that my hoodie you're wearing?" I leaned my upper body down to his height and drew my face close to his with a huge smug smile stretching at my lips, Evan seemed to gulp lightly and play with the hem of the jumper while swaying from side to side, like a little girl and her new skirt.

"Y-yeah it is." He guiltily replied and slowly looked up to me like an innocent child, why does he have to be so fucking cute!? I want my only jumper back but I can't take it from this adorable piece of shit... it'll be like hitting a puppy.

I sighed in defeat from my mental argument, "Y-you want it back?" Evan stuttered while his glassy eyes looked around the room, his cheeks still pricked with a light blush and his fingers fumbled around with the sleeves of my hoodie, "no. You keep it." I smiled lightly as his face lit up, "really?" he chirped and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, "Thank you-" I could only just hear what he said due to his face being buried into my shirt.

I slightly chucked as I pulled his light figure away, "No problem Fried Noddle's." I said while petting his (overly) soft raven colored hair, a small giggle escaped from Evan as he squinted his eyes happily and smiled, seems as if I've cheered him up from being sad this morning.

And that makes me strangely happy. Knowing I'm the cause for that beautiful smile.

+ Evan's P.O.V +

Jonathan and I were in science for period one of today, the teacher was talking about biodiversity and the functions of the ecosystem as I look out the classroom window, and Tyler was conveniently outside playing some soccer for his health class.

He turned and spotted me through the window, his face lit up with a bright smile as he waved at me, I grinned back and waved, hopefully the teacher didn't spot me.

Turning to face the front and see if there's anymore work on the bored, I noticed at the corner of my eye that Jonathan was watching me, his soft gazes laying on me, he hummed lightly and I turned my head to face his slightly rosy cheeked face, "h-hey." I stuttered out, "hi." He grinned back, turning away from the smiling male I crossed my arms on the desk and laid my head against the sleeve-covered skin, looking out the window watching the soccer game as I thought,

Jonathan is really sweet yet highly immature, and I guess that's what makes him so enjoyable to be around with, Tyler is fun and caring and Brock is my everything.

Life seems to be at a really high point right now, I wish this would last forever.

Buzzzp

My phone hummed in my pocket as I drew the devise up to my view I read and responded to the text message

-

Brock: Hey baby how's school so far? <3

Evan: haha it's only first period.

Brock: I know that.

Evan: well it's pretty good, Jon and I are luckily in most of the same classes : D

Brock: oh. That's great babe.. As long as your happy, any way's I'll leave you to get back to class <3 love you.

Evan: Love you too.

-

"Hey Ev come on class is over." Jonathan cheered as I got out of my seat and placed my phone back into the jean pocket, I sighed, grabbing my books while walking out the door with Jon, "Everything alright?" he questioned, I turned to face him with another sigh, "Am I mean? Disloyal? Needy?" I asked and the taller male gave me questioning look, "No? Why are these questions suddenly being stated noodles?"

"I don't know, I just feel as if I'm not focusing my whole attention on Brock, I feel as if my love for him isn't pure. It hurts me thinking that I don't actually love him. I'm just so confused." I gazed towards the ground again, "I guess its just the hormones.."

"Evan I-"

"Yo! How's it going you two!" Tyler's loud voice boomed from behind us and we both turned to face him, "so what class do we have?" he asked, "Some shit subject." I mumbled under my breath annoyingly due to Tyler cutting Jonathan off with what he was going to say.

We went to class, did the required work then went to lunch and did the usual, sitting with all out friends while talking about random stuff and eating, besides me, I didn't eat or talk, I felt disgusted in myself for some reason.

-

After school I headed home, walking with Jonathan, keeping quiet while he's worried eyes stayed set on me, "is the whole Brock thing still chewing you up?" I nodded and he stopped my walking by wrapping his arms around me, burring his face into my hair he mumbled comforting words to me, saying it's all right, and to be honest Brock never made me feel so safe and comfortable like this.

"Evan!" I heard Brock call out, causing me to step out of Jon's embrace, my other was standing out the front with his arms crossed, Jonathan seemed to growl as he stepping away from me, tuning away and running off Jonathan left and I went up to Brock, "Hey," I said gulping while Brock grabbed my face and delicately kissed my fore head, "Please don't tell me that mutt likes you." He hummed while hugging me, intertwining our hands together

Why would he call Jonathan a mutt?

We entered the house and dad was they're reading a newspaper, quickly I took my hand out of brocks and looked away, "It's okay Evan, I already know." My Dad said quietly and looked up from the word printed paper, "I'm happy for you, son." I could tell his was sarcastic by the way he glanced at me.

Brock smiled and tugged me too my room, "I asked your dad if he would accept me dating you!" he cheered while diving across to my bed like a child, "he allowed it, he seems alright with me." Brock stated again, I went and sat on the edge of my bed sighing, the male grabbed me and tugged me down to the matrass as he buried my face into his chest, "what's wrong?" he asked and my eyes lightly watered as all my thoughts rushed to lips causing me to blurt out six regrettable words,

"I don't think I love you."

[ Word count: 1310 | sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes]

Admin:

Wow.... Really short chapter and late update I'm so sorry ;-; I just have no motivation to write this book, I can't think I'm sorry, hopefully I'll be writing more later.

- Yush