0.3

can this get 5 comments?

chapter three

Luke sat outside the school, it had ended over 2 hours ago but he didn't want to go home.

He doesn't like home, he never has and doesn't think he ever will.

He hates being home especially when his brothers are around....

Luke sighed finishing his cigarette.

He dropped it on the ground before stepping on it to put it out.

He got up and pulled the hood of his jumper over his head and walked in the rain towards his house.

As he reached his street he heard heavy foot steps and turned around seeing a boy sprint to his step parents house, which was right across from his house.

He watched as the boy climbed up the side of his house and through a window.

Luke always felt bad for him, he knew exactly who he was, everyone knew who he was; he was Calum Hood, the boy who lost both his parents and sister, and is now forced to live with his alcoholic step parents that abuse him.

Everyone, including teachers knew what was happening to him but nobody said anything or did anything.

Luke always wanted to speak up but he didn't want to get involved. He feels sorry for him.

Luke sighs and shakes his head as he walks into his house. He groans when seeing his brother, Ben, was just leaving.

Ben leaves and Luke prepares himself. 

"See that, he has his whole life sorted out, he has a job, he has a fiancé, he graduated university in the top of his class, why can't you be more like him!?" his mum yells.

"I don't want to be Ben! I don't want to be a fucking doctor!" Luke yells.

His mum slaps him across the face.

"Get the hell out of my house!"

Luke stomps upstairs and opens his backpack shoving a couple articles of clothing, his money, and his laptop into it; after putting it in a giant ziplock bag so it didn't get ruined in the rain.

He zipped up his bag and changed into a dry outfit before grabbing a jacket and leaving.

He walked out of the house and ran down the street.

He pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

"Hey, can I stay at your place?"

----

Ashton was at home with his 2 siblings.

He'd just finished cooking dinner for them as his mum was not home.

He got a call from his Mum. She was drunk and Ashton had to pick her up.

He left his siblings at home and headed out to the car.

He began driving down the street when he saw someone walking in the rain.

It was Luke.

The boy who stud up for him today.

Ashton slowed down beside Luke and rolled the window down.

"Get in" he said.

Luke looked up at Ashton confused, he dropped his cigarette putting it out before he got in the car.

He was soaking and shaking.

Ashton instantly smelt the smell of cigarettes.

"What are you doing out in the rain?" Ashton asks.

"Going to a friends house" Luke says.

"Tell me how to get there I'll drive you" Ashton says.

Luke was surprised that someone could be so nice to a complete stranger.

Ashton drove Luke to his friends house which was actually an apartment.

Luke got out of the car and turned to Ashton before he shut the door.

"Thanks I guess" Luke mumbled shutting the door.

Ashton nodded and headed to the bar to pick up his mum.