ch:2

CHAPTER 2

They walk into the big house looked around smelled food that smelled really good they saw one of the girls come down jason spoke.

"Hi we are here to see Raven Dawn and alexandria please","i'm Raven nice to meet you we are just about to eat breakfast so please make yourself at home".We nodded at Raven and went to the table we looked around "Luna what do you think about this place?" "well i know this the place so i hope i'm not wrong".

"welcome i'm alexandria and i'm glad you founded our home alright,so um we asked you here because we think we might be in danger. you see our future seer dawn saw a raven being killed by crow eyes and we are not sure what it means or what to do at all". Julien spoke "ok so how do you know if we are in danger and who is after us?" "we don't know but we know dawn vesion's are never wrong and raven's paintings and dreams are never wrong,so will you help?"

"OF course with our powers together we can beat who's ever after us right guys?" "right Julien no matter what we will stick together as one so don't worry"."hey raven can we see that painting you made?","sure jason just follow me".

they all followed them to the painting and looked at it closely and nodded luna looked at her siblings and spooked to her siblings "Alexandria raven and Dawn are right this painting is very creepy and scary we could be in danger i can feel the evil in this painting"

all sudden the floor shock the books and plates fell of the the shelves

"What's going on!!! everyone hold on the something fast!!"

everyone held on to everything the house was shaking all of sudden books hit Dawn and Raven in they head hard the fell on the ground. Alexandria screamed "Raven Dawn are you ok please be ok please"

Raven and Dawn knocked out Luna and Julien picked them up and put the in the medical room so let them rest hours went by they haven't waking up.