Time Is Out,Magic and Loneliness part 2

Spikes's POV

Everyone was silent, I looked at all of there quivering faces. I turned to see Dash sink her head deeper into her magazine.
"Say it" I heard Dash say in a concerned but mostly harsh tone. "They.." I stopped trying to think of the right words. I turned facing the blurred glass peering into the operation room. "We gotta take them and run!" I informed turing into a green and purple dragon. I quick tail whip and a huge hole was in the wall and the boys were all wrapped up in my tail. "Get on!" I instructed. Everyone was confused, the medical specialization screamed at a dragon, crazy right? I rammed into the wall busting another hole and swept the girls up on with my wing.

I started charging threw wall after wall. I finally got to the final window and made my final charge. I spread my wings as i was now suspended in air. My linky dragon body waving like a banner in a gust. Hands tightening on my scales and my tail tightening around my four tail riders. I flew up still waving like a banner when I saw it. A pink spect flying in the same direction. Then my eyes made its way to the ground. Black crystals shot up from the ground. "Twilight! Fire under us!" Spike yelled.

Twi's pov

Purple energy took the shape of a bow in my hand. I grasped it and aimed down. The bow in my started forming into other things. I was amazed to see it take the form of a, wait a steel rack!?

The crystals were getting closer and I didn't have time to whine. The cityscape seemed to be so distant but why were the crystals so large! I placed the rounded triangle steel rack to my back belt loop with its black leather strap. A pink flash covered my vision. Shards of the original crystals made their decent to the street, roof tops or anything else.

Berrie went to work with the crystals. The purple color shards reformed in matter of seconds as hands. Berrie turned not noticing. "Don't worry bout' it! It's all taken care of" he said a smile on his face, his glowing pink blade in hand. Spike continued his flying and was now flying over a highway. Berrie was flying next to us, the hands had sunk into the ground moments ago.

A quick dive by spike and we were all hanging on to spikes purple scales. "This is crazy!" Dash yelled wind muffiling her voice. Changlings flew from the waters and the hands sprung from the light gray concrete streets. The hands grasped Spike by the mid section and threw him into a couple if cars. Everyone on Spike was now laying on the highway.

Changlings flying towards the group. I scurried on my knees to cover Dusk who lay face up on the ground. I turned my head up to see Berrie being out forced by many changlings ganging up on him. The hands grabbed a bruised Spike and threw him into the bridge a few hundred meters up ahead. Two of the support stands fell into the water with the purple redish wires.

"Golden Hands Onslaught!" i heard a finilar voice say. I turned to see Dash unconscious on the ground curled up on Blitz which is cute! but mostly convenient. Pinkie was helping Berrie with what she could. Applejack was hanging from a concrete divider, her back in the center of it. Rarity staring at the golden hands holding a unconscious elusive. AJ was on the hood of a lexus. I finally turned all the way to see a uncountable amount of golden hands punching the crystal ones, each time chipping pieces off. Scotch had his scythe struck into the ground as Fluttershy walked up next to him with a spear. She extended the spear at the hands as golden humming birds launched from her spear tip. They zoomed leaving gold streaks in the air and flew into and around the hands chipping it. "Golden Wings of Fate!" she yelled.

I gelt a beam fire into my short jacket covered back. I yelped as it burned threw my jacket and shirt. My body winced as my skin now smoldered. A changling flew behind be and grabbed me by my hair. He turned me around began rapidly punching me in my stomach. Everytime I got the wind struck out if me. Blood and spit left my mouth as I coughed hard. "This is a harmony!?" he said his voice forever changing. His left hand extended a spike. It thrusted his hand for my heart. My eyes shut as I used my arms to cover that area. I felt my self fall and no hand holding my hair. I opened my eyes to see green blood and appendages flying. Then Dusk standing infront of me with two of his arrows in hand. His stancing being one where he brought his arrow heads straight down on the shoulders. He looked at me turning his body. The yells were the last thing that changling did before his body was shredded.

He turned all the way and grabbed me by my torso and spread his wings flying up. My stomach dropped after our two second raise turned into a descent. I wrapped my arms around his next to to fall. His face was inches away from mine.I felt the urg and peeked him on the lips. His angry expression turned into one of shock. I made my best attempt at a non akward smile at him. He touched ground and looked at each other for what seemed like forever. But that didn't last for long...

Hope you enjoyed see ya!