The Confront

Chapter recap

Everyone one in gym got on the track ready for the clash of the sexs race and the only one we saw was Pinkie vs Butterscotch and Scotch won now on to the le chapter

Blitz's POV

That race earlier got me hyper and i didnt even get mad that the girls won. I was lost in thought about something someone told me before I left.

"Hey blitz" i look to my left to see my lab partner Scotch. "Remember the race" i nod slowly as he continues in his shy tone."Well i think that Pinkie looks AND acts like Berrie" i heard him put emphasis on the and.
Before i could say anything he started again."I also saw a girl who looks like me, do you remember why we came here". Honestly the only people who know why we came here was Dusk and Scotch.

i shake my head no Scotch sighs and begins."We came here to stop our and the other elements of harmony villains form joining together". I realized that he didnt sound shy anymore and i smirked then he went back to that tone. The bell ring and we walked out. Dash's Pov

Once the bell rung me and Applejack rush out of science class and we stopped when we saw Soarin in front of us. "Hey dash" said as he got closer all i did was back away but then i saw two guys behind him one with pink hair and the other with rainbow?! "Cmon Applejack" i said as i pulled her then we made a fullstop infront of the two. i was going to say something when
I was stopped by mesmerizing rose eyes meeting my own. "Um earth to random girl" I didn't know what to do i felt nervous buf i dont know why so i tried to be angry "Why do you look like me" i exclaimed. "Wait a sec do you have friends" the other on barely could be heard said. "Whats it to ya" Applejack replied as she was waving a fist" Rainbow boy got in the way " just answer" we both nodded "meet us at the park at 5 with all your friends" they both say together then they leave.Me and applejack exchange glaces then we run home. Once we get home home we see everyone watching age of ultron. "Cmon we gotta go sugar cubes" Applejack says wjile looking at the clock that says 5:57. "But it was gettibg to the fight scene" pinkie whines then we walj to the park.There we see six people on a bench and we walk up to them they get up and offer us a seat. "I bet your wondering why yourhere" i guy who looks like Twilght says "but first introductions Im Dusk Shine" he says and steps back then a with curly purple hair moves forward " my names elusive" elusivethen does the same as Dusk. Then one guy bounces forward " im berrier Bubble and we could throw a party together!" he exclaims. Pinkie bounces up " That would be awsone!" then guy with a straw of hay his mouth walked forward " names AJ" Then the shy giy walked up " Im B-butterscotch noce to me-et you" he backs up quickly. Then the rainbow guy walked up " And im Rainbow blitz and were the elements of harmony" after that all the girl's jaw drops.